Player Discussion Senators announce leadership group for 2021

Micklebot

Apr 27, 2010
The vet "A" must have been a tough choice, Stepan and Gudbranson both would have been solid choices.

Poor Galchenyuk, always the bridesmaid never the bride...:sarcasm:

jbeck5

Jan 26, 2009
You gotta wonder if stutzle will take gudbransons spot In a year or two to finalize the leadership group when we're a strong team.

Reactions: gab6511

jbeck5

Jan 26, 2009
I think Gudbranson is gonna be our new methot

in the right situation he can be sneaky good

Can gudbranson skate like Methot though?

Me and my buddy were watching Methot hipcheck videos the other day and we really miss him. He could move around so effortlessly for a big guy. If he had any sort of offense he would have been Norris level.

RAFI BOMB

May 11, 2016
I think Gudbranson is gonna be our new methot

in the right situation he can be sneaky good
Maybe closer to Andy Sutton than Methot. Early in Karlsson's career he played some of his best hockey when paired with Sutton so maybe the Sens can replicate that with Chabot and Gudbranson.

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
I’ve never ever cared about captaincy and whatever but this is becoming a bit of a farce lol.

Peptic Balcers

May 1, 2010
Ottawa, Canada
Not that it matters at all, but based off of the way that Smith and Dorion talk about Connor Brown, i'm surprised that they gave the third A to Gudbranson

bert

Nov 11, 2002
Visit site
How many years we gonna go without one? Just pick one for goodness sake. Now gudbranson who just arrived is an assistant lol. Please. It’s so fake.

First of all whats the rush? These players are so young they dont necessarily know yet if they are good leaders, there is absolutely no hurry. Whats fake? That they are aware that a known player has leadership qualities?

TkachukMyAho

Apr 13, 2007
People are underestimating how much of an impact Gudbranson could have on this D corps.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad