Post-Game Talk: Senators 6, Penguins 4 - IT'S OVAH!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom Hanks

Spelling mistakes brought to you by my iPhone.
Nov 10, 2017
So... what now?

Pizza?

Wjik42M.gif

Reactions: Giskard and BHD

EightyOne

My posts are jokes. And hockey is just a game.
Nov 23, 2016
tenor.gif

Individually, this may still be the most talented team. But put them together, and it is just pure dysfunction.

I don't even.

f*** this...

Let's Go Yotes!...?

Reactions: ZeroPucksGiven

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
I think the third period was more frustrating than the first two. Clearly they were capable of much more this game, but they waited until it was too late to give a damn.

You know what. Here's the thing that maybe frustrates me as much as anything: Sprong has taken 1 full shift all year with Geno. In Vancouver. You know what happened. The Pens played a few crap games with him in the lineup after that one. Obviously, you saw what happened tonight.

And, since that great shift in Vancouver, Sprong has taken 0 shifts with Geno.

That's not about Sprong being the end all and be all. He may be a bust for all I know and frankly care. BUT, this team is in the crapper. And, you can't find 1 shift for Sprong with Geno, to see maybe if there was something to that shift in Vancouver?

Right there . . . that 100% for me is everything that is wrong with Sully. NOT his treatment of Sprong. His refusal to do what might work again because he doesn't like it . . . an arrogance that accepts losing IF he's doing it his way.

Ryder71

Nov 24, 2017
Didn’t watch the game tonight. See Jim Carey got yanked again.
You know what, that thought has been occurring to me a lot. I hate that comparison but at some point MM needs to get shit straight because he's quickly unraveling.

Reactions: Woodrow

JBose7

Jun 7, 2013
Has I've said.....its all about effort. When they dont have it they can lose embarrassing games to ANYBODY. When they have it they can beat anybody. They need to find a way to give 100% effort. I know its a cliche but I really think if they solve that they'll be ok. If not......#LoseForHughes

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
Has I've said.....its all about effort. When they dont have it they can lose embarrassing games to ANYBODY. When they have it they can beat anybody. They need to find a way to give 100% effort. I know its a cliche but I really think if they solve that they'll be ok. If not......#LoseForHughes

It's no longer about effort.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
I’d rather see Rikola play over Maatta on Monday night against Buffalo. Having Maatta on the power play unit WTH Sully? Letang looked great, but Dumo was terrible tonight. If Sprong isn’t traded by Monday he better play on Monday night. Go pens, and put Geno in goal!

As I said during the game, Maatta on the PP is dressing Wilson level dumb.

Tom Hanks

Spelling mistakes brought to you by my iPhone.
Nov 10, 2017

It’s more than effort though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad