Sportsnet: Senators’ Dorion talks team’s payroll, off-season moves and 2019-20 optimism

Status
Not open for further replies.

Upgrayedd

Earn'em and Burn'em
Oct 14, 2010
Ottawa
Holy carp... I just checked out Arizona's font office and the list goes on for days...

I think they list everybody down to the mail room on there...

Staff

Appears to be more staff currently this season in Arizona than Eugene has employed in total during his ownership period.

BonHoonLayneCornell

Oct 16, 2006
Yukon
What staff?

It consists of Dorion, Melnyk, and this supposed contract Lawyer we never hear from and we don't sign anyone anyways. Lol that's not a front office, that's an embarassment.

Reactions: FlyingJ

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
What staff?

It consists of Dorion, Melnyk, and this supposed contract Lawyer we never hear from and we don't sign anyone anyways. Lol that's not a front office, that's an embarassment.

Imagine Melnyk trying to get a franchise today.

We will pay salaries at 25 % or more below the cap floor and run the a more skeleton front office than most major junior teams. Am I in?

Larionov

Feb 9, 2005
Ottawa, ON
Imagine Melnyk trying to get a franchise today.

We will pay salaries at 25 % or more below the cap floor and run the a more skeleton front office than most major junior teams. Am I in?

Well, you can't accuse him of not keeping his promises. He stood on the front lawn of Centre Block 20 months ago and said that he was going to "cut it to the bone" and that is exactly what he has done...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad