WC: Semifinal Pre-Game Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fin9*

Saukkonen is going to commentate the game on mtv3 :help::rant::shakehead:cry::(

Why the **** may i ask?

****ing **** **** mtv3 sucks balls

even Taivainen would be better.

But NOOOO ****ing AnuSaukko ****ing annoying screaming sexy flanders type mother****er

if wouldnt care if Finland lost this game with anyone else but with saukko i might just kill someone. so ****ing bad.

Id rather go down on pierre, than listen to his annoying ****ing sound.
hes so slow. he doesnt know **** about hockey. hes voice is the most annoying thing ever. he sucks balls.

WildFinn*

Saukkonen is going to commentate the game on mtv3 :help::rant::shakehead:cry::(

Why the **** may i ask?

****ing **** **** mtv3 sucks balls

even Taivainen would be better.

But NOOOO ****ing AnuSaukko ****ing annoying screaming sexy flanders type mother****er

if wouldnt care if Finland lost this game with anyone else but with saukko i might just kill someone. so ****ing bad.

Id rather go down on pierre, than listen to his annoying ****ing sound.
hes so slow. he doesnt know **** about hockey. hes voice is the most annoying thing ever. he sucks balls.

Trying to get people buy the game online for Mertaranta, naturally many dont have the right equipment or money.

You would think with their failing Rome building project (European Union) the idiots would at least give games for the masses.

I will enjoy when Rome burns. :nopity:

agent082

Feb 11, 2012
It was very stupid to put Finland at number 4 in Eurovision and i don't get it because Krista is pro gay and Mats Sundin är homosexuell. :sarcasm:

Finnish lions are irritated because our big brother Sweden is so classless towards our lady. Lions wins 7-0.

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005
I don't hate USA, but I'm definitely cheering for the Swiss. Always do except against Canada.

Switzerland winning and guaranteeing themselves a silver, at worst, would be phenomenal.

A Finland-Switzerland final would be utterly shocking. Four NHLers combined between them? Crazy. Goes to show you that the other big leagues aren't that bad at all. I want to see this and then USA over Sweden for Bronze (Galchenyuk).

The Swiss coaching has been fantastic and overall such a Cinderella story. Would be a shame to see them not medal.

Plus, if Swiss wins - Diaz gets a medal!

WildFinn*

1288566410829.jpg

:laugh:

New User Name

Jan 2, 2008
I picked the US and Finland (and I think the US wins gold)
but I would love to see the Swiss win it all.

I think most hockey fans would be happy for the Swiss.

reign of fire

Jan 23, 2004
Hey there.
Calgary Flames fan here and I have a question.
Very curious what knowledgable fans think of Berra. Can he make a good run at an NHL job for us next year? Also thoughts on Ramo would be appreciated if possible.
Thanks

Last edited:

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005
Hey there.
Calgary Flames fan here and I have a question.
Very curious what knowledgable fans think of Berra. Can he make a good run at an NHL job for us next year? Also thoughts on Ramo would be appreciated if possible.
Thanks
Berra has played very well, but he didn't play against Canada or the Swedes. Gerber took those games. Berra's toughest game was a 37-save performance against the Czech's in the Round Robin - and it's highly unlikely Berra will see the net again unless there is an injury.

Ramo will only come over, IMO, if he's given the #1 role. If he's just going to be used as a back-up, he'll likely never come over. With Kipper leaving, if you can offer Ramo the job, he might come over. He's definitely capable of beinga #1. However, he's not at this years IIHF tournament due to personal reasons.

SwissLeaf

Feb 6, 2012
Berra will be in the net tonight.

He's a good gk and can help Calgary. I think he can get as good (or almost) as Hiller.

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005
Berra will be in the net tonight.

He's a good gk and can help Calgary. I think he can get as good (or almost) as Hiller.
They're seriously going with Berra tonight after the game Gerber had the other night? Shocking.

My bad saying he wouldn't see the net again, but that might be the first mistake the Swiss have made all tournament.

jonas2244

Jan 4, 2010
I was surprised too but it might be a good decision. Berra was as good as Gerber, he can win this game also. And it might be good to have a fresh goalkeeper tomorrow, wheter it's for first or third place.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad