GDT: Semifinal - May 19 - Canada vs Switzerland

Status
Not open for further replies.

LiveeviL

No unique points
Jan 5, 2009
Sweden
Nothing easy vs Swiss. They played though, borderline hockey vs Sweden. This game might cost Canada even if they win. I am glad that Sweden got USA for that reason.

jj cale

Jan 5, 2016
Nova Scotia
Let's face facts, we are here because of basically one guy, Mcdavid.

It's not fair to have to ask one guy to carry us each and every game, the guys need to give him some support because we can't continue to play let's let superman save us any further.

The team has sleepwalked with low intensity and disorganization for far too many games now, it's a cliche but it is true.........................we need the proverbial hard work and play for 60 minutes from all the guys tonight or we are going to come up short, if not today then against Sweden if they manage to slip by a tough swiss squad.

and we need at least respectable goaltending, he doesnt have to win it for us probably, but he can't lose it for us.

Let's go boys!!

Reactions: NyQuil

Retroglyphs

Mar 23, 2018
But I dont want it easier, I want it challenging.

Yeah, totally agree with that.
A re-match Switzerland vs. Sweden would be so much better - the encounter in the preliminary round was exciting, the match much closer than expected, and a very tangible crowd of swiss supporters in the arena! :popcorn:

jj cale

Jan 5, 2016
Nova Scotia
O'Reilly! is saying the right things in the pre game interview anyway.......................establish physical play and hard forecheck.

Splendid! excellent plan, I approve!! now please actually go out and do it, without penalties too if you don't mind!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad