GDT: Semifinal • Jan. 3 • United States 1, Canada 4 • Part I

Status
Not open for further replies.

SkinsFan09

Jun 10, 2009
Brooklyn
Question for American fans.... I know Canada has 75 % of the fans i believe TSN said and USA 25% but i would of thought throughout the whole tournament there would be more USA fans then canada with it being hosted in Buffalo, NY.... whats up with more canada fans going to all games in the tournament and not Americans

We don't give a **** about hockey. It's the simple truth. 99.9% of the country doesn't even know what the World Junior Championship is. We don't obsess over hockey like Canada. Football is our hockey but football is a solely American sport.

gongshowmonkey

Sep 10, 2008
We don't give a **** about hockey. It's the simple truth. 99.9% of the country doesn't even know what the World Junior Championship is. We don't obsess over hockey like Canada. Football is our hockey but football is a solely American sport.

should get you guys into hockey once the NFL and MLB are in a work stoppage next season

Sep 19, 2008
I am probably the only American who is not watching the Orange Bowl...again my Alma Mater is in the game and I'm watching this pulling for the Canucks

manifesty

Dec 20, 2010
Buffalo, NY
Question for American fans.... I know Canada has 75 % of the fans i believe TSN said and USA 25% but i would of thought throughout the whole tournament there would be more USA fans then canada with it being hosted in Buffalo, NY.... whats up with more canada fans going to all games in the tournament and not Americans

as someone that knows a lot of sabres season ticket holders who i believe had first dibs at tickets, they sold their tickets to make a quick buck and/or aren't as interested in junior hockey as canadians seem to be. just my guess.

campbell really is keeping this as close as it is so far.

slimkay

Mar 20, 2009
Montreal
Americans don't care about the WJC. It's a fact. The Orange Bowl is on. Orange Bowl > WJC.

Orange Bowl >>> WJC IMO.

Andrew Luck >>>>> any Canadian prospect.

Watching this ATM. Relying on this thread for updates.

They really should have limited Canadian attendance.... to 50%

Meganuck*

Yet 24 hours ago, fans on here were stating how the US was taking over in hockey as well.

Wilma

Sep 4, 2006
Didn't play overly well at the end of the 2nd...so let's hope they come out flying again to start the 3rd!

Great period before that. How they didn't make it at least 4 - 0 I don't know...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad