GDT: Semifinal • Jan. 3 • United States 1, Canada 4 • Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 19, 2008
I seriously thought the US had better fight than this. Seriously. This was just so lopsided.

vwg*

Nov 16, 2005
Krasnoyarsk
Canada has run Team USA out of the building.

They showed up tonight with more intensity and a bigger desire to own this game physically.

The US team has no leadership and had not faced anything like this in the previous 4 games.

Totally unprepared and it shows.

Sucks that we can't defend the gold, but the way the US team has played even in their wins they didn't deserve to advance.
Pretty much all there needs to be said.

Disappointing result, but we don't deserve to go back to the gold medal game.

Hershey Hockey

#AskNeal
Oct 5, 2010
Hershey, PA
Unbelievable no call on that play in front of Canada's bench. Props to the kid on USA for keeping his cool on that play. If that were me I would have punched that ****er square in the face after upon getting out of the bench.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
The biggest difference I see is that similar to Finland, only on a better scale, is that compared to Canada, the Americans lack true impact players. There might only be one or two on this team, while Canada has 3 lines worth, plus at least one defenseman.

Grod

The New Era Lives On
Feb 10, 2010
Edmonton
Of all the players it's the one that shoots on Campbell in practice daily! Killer kassian!

BlackAces*

Sweden was right! The United States is their biggest competition...for Bronze!!!

nik-

Sep 13, 2004
As a Canadian, I did not expect this team to beat the US this year, this is a pretty big surprise to me. :handclap:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad