GDT: Semi Final: Russia Vs Sweden | 9AM EST 1PM CET | RUS 5 - 4 SWE OT

Pensionsraddare

May 18, 2018
Karlstad
Have only heard the DJ play swedish music during the whole warm-up. Do Russia even have music beside Kalinka? We are clearly superior here :sarcasm:;)

Zub

Nov 7, 2015
Helsinki
Hmm... My impression is that modern day Swedish sport journalism has handled with Finnish hockey pretty objectively lately and also putting credits where credits due.

Of course only as long as it's not about Sweden vs Finland elimination game, and Tabloids tend to display much more over the top takes than medias generally.

Actually, from what I've seen it feels that Swedish media have generally much more matured approach on Finnish hockey than Finnish media can claim about Swedish hockey. At least they publish there in Sweden much less pseudo articles of fake news "How Finnish media write about us". You know.

There maybe some kind perception bias in my impression on the matter, though. Not that good in Swedish, nor following that closely their medias.

Anyway, Good luck for Tre Kronor!
Yeah i agree but there are these exceptions too often imho, when tf has Finland played boring hockey at the WJC last? It has been way more a rollercoaster of action if anything. Salty Swede is mad that their our little brother when it comes to WJC.

Reactions: Se829ne

VictorLustig

Feb 8, 2012
Yeah i agree but there are these exceptions too often imho, when tf has Finland played boring hockey at the WJC last? It has been way more a rollercoaster of action if anything. Salty Swede is mad that their our little brother when it comes to WJC.

Just curious, why did you change your username from SweFINhockeyfan?

hockey20000

Dec 23, 2018
lolol can't believe this kid was suppose to go top 10 (goalie) he's let in more then 1 bad goal now. never waste a top 10 pick on a goalie they take 2 long to develop

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad