GDT: Semi Final: Canada Vs Finland | 1PM EST 7PM CET | CAN 5 - 0 FIN

GreatSaveEssensa

The Dark Side Of The Goon
Feb 16, 2016
Manitoba
What if I rip the stick out of their hands and smash myself in the face with it?

Not exactly what happened, but sort of. It was well after the whistle so Addison might have been relaxing /releasing the grip of his lower hand on the stick, making it easy for the (very late) shot to drive it upwards. Should Addison be responsible in that case? Very gray.
Im not talking about that play in particular. It should have been a call and was obviously missed.

NyQuil

Big F$&*in Q
Jan 5, 2005
Ottawa, ON
I guess no comeback.

Am I the only one that wants Hayton 100% for tomorrow's game? Adds another element in, what I assume, a potential classic!

As for Bronze... for the Finn's they could make it one medal in 6 years for Sweden. For Sweden, awesome team and deserves a medal. I think it'll be awesome.

You are not the only one who wants Hayton 100% for tomorrow’s game.

GreatSaveEssensa

The Dark Side Of The Goon
Feb 16, 2016
Manitoba
u6dVYe.gif
It was a penalty and was obviously missed I am not arguing that, are you?

ChicagoBullsFan

Jun 6, 2015
Finland
I wish Finland all the best luck tomorrow against those darn Swedes, keep your heads up and go get'em boys!

Canucks will certainly have their hands full with Russia, hopefully we see some classic battles for the hardware.

If / when we are again this crap what we were tonight Sweden will abuse this team 6-1
And it doesn't 'make even strict.

I don't care piece of shit of Bronze game against Swedes.
No matter the whole hell of a bronze game so no interest in the last.
I start waiting U18 WJC's that's the tournament where we might have some chances to win gold.

Last edited:

Cotton

May 13, 2013
Theres no reason to hide. Canada was just so much better in this game. Sometime you win sometimes you lose, still respect the game and opponents. Its hockey not life. Go to sauna and get some beer and go to wrestle with your neighbours polarbear like regular finnish people.

I thought Finland considers itself a hockey country now. It is life Brov, when its culture its life.

Two guys beat the shit out of each other with hockey sticks following the Leafs/Jets game the other night, both are in the hospital.

When you live in a country where you need to wield a Hockey stick like a sword to duel someone in the street over a disagreement... it's not just a game, lol.

Reactions: Dominance

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad