GDT: Semi Final: Canada Vs Finland | 1PM EST 7PM CET | CAN 5 - 0 FIN

Ginger Papa

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 21, 2019
Quesnel, B.C.
Thank you for your mercy CAN. ;)

Congrats to Canada and thanks for putting us off our misery so early in the game.
IMG_4582.GIF

IMG_4583.GIF

Reactions: Merya

teravaineSAROS

Jul 29, 2015
Hope Canada gets the gold. I guess this game is karma for eliminating Canada 3 years in a row which we had no business getting away with forever.

I'm a bit pissed off with the performance and I'm considering going up to the Scottish Highlands to hide in a cave or something for the next two weeks.

Finner

Dec 8, 2018
Hope Canada gets the gold. I guess this game is karma for eliminating Canada 3 years in a row which we had no business getting away with forever.

I'm a bit pissed off with the performance and I'm considering going up to the Scottish Highlands to hide in a cave or something for the next two weeks.

Theres no reason to hide. Canada was just so much better in this game. Sometime you win sometimes you lose, still respect the game and opponents. Its hockey not life. Go to sauna and get some beer and go to wrestle with your neighbours polarbear like regular finnish people.

blindpass

May 7, 2010

Dartmouth feels slighted.

Reactions: teravaineSAROS

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad