Sell me on the Buffalo Sabres

Critical13

Fear is the mind-killer.
Feb 25, 2017
Sitting at a desk.
Good. The Jets' organization loves having them. Maybe that says something right there.

That's good, I guess. I am sure if the Jets miss the playoffs, you will be less excited about them. Winning really makes one feel good about it's team.

Not to mention - have you seen the season Kane is having? They will recoup those assets and then some when they deal him.

IPS

Sep 28, 2017
Eichel needs to watch how Scheifele plays... Eichel has similar but better tools, but doesn't have the same approach to every shift.
Eichel has physical tools that 99.9% of players in the league can only dream of having, and puts them to very little use.

justafan22

Jun 22, 2014
Is it too harsh to say eichel is more in the seguin/tavares/stamkos type player mold rather than the mcdavid/matthews level?

Aladyyn

they praying for the death of a rockstar
Apr 6, 2015
Czech Republic
Is it too harsh to say eichel is more in the seguin/tavares/stamkos type player mold?
Why would it be harsh? That's what he's always been seen as. Right now he still has quite a lot of growing to do before he even enters that tier of player.

Hasek

Jan 2, 2013
I can't sell you on the Sabres, but i can sell you on this headline...
"EICHEL FORCED THE KANE TRADE SO THAT HE COULD WEAR THE NUMBER 9"

This headline won't be active until October of next year, but if you buy now at the low price of 9.99, I will throw in a copy of the famous hockey dramas "EICHEL KILLED MY COACH" and "EICHEL KILLED MY COACH II: THE RETURN OF THE GINGER KING".

This is a once in a lifetime opportunity. Call now. Don't miss out. Be one of the first 15 callers and recieve an autographed EICHEL SERVING PLATTER!!! Great for parties, family gatherings or just a saturday night in! This will make you the hit of the party! Empty stomachs? Samoan guests? No worries! Serving with the EICHEL platter, you are bound to score! Just ask Evander Kane.

Quares27

Apr 3, 2013
I'm shocked at the amount of crap Eichel gets... you don't need a top 5 player to win the Cup. Buffalo's team is not very strong in any position and their D core especially is horrible. That's not their best player's fault and him scoring 20 more points wont even really matter in the bigger picture because that doesnt make their roster better.

Mattilaus

Sep 12, 2014
Beyond the Wall
I'm shocked at the amount of crap Eichel gets... you don't need a top 5 player to win the Cup. Buffalo's team is not very strong in any position and their D core especially is horrible. That's not their best player's fault and him scoring 20 more points wont even really matter in the bigger picture because that doesnt make their roster better.

You shouldn't be. It's been happening since the day he was drafted by the Sabres. Hell, one poster on this very page legit already said he could tell Eichel was arrogant and cocky by the look of him on draft day. Posters like that are beyond any reasonable discussion. How stupid is that?

LeafFever

Feb 12, 2016
Buffalo got so much ridiculous hype for their rebuild there was bound to be a backlash once they bombed.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Wagers: 6
    Staked: $6,201.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $1,447.00