Seidenberg boarding of Toews; DoPS review but no hearing; Toews status ???

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
Not saying that. My comment about "throwing the book" means give the maximum appropriate suspension. In this case I'd say 2 games.

Ah, I realize now that you weren't the guy who said 10 games. That one is on me :laugh:

I can understand your position on trying to remove those types of hits- they are awkward and dangerous. Suspensions obviously would be the best way to reinforce that into the players' heads. That being said, they haven't really punished anybody for similar plays and I for one can't see them starting now.

deytookerjaabs

Johnny Paycheck's Tank Advisor
Sep 26, 2010
Eastern Shore
Would be brutal loss for Hawks to lose Selke/Captain C and leave our 2nd line with a hole at center

Likely would mean TT would come up from Rockford and play with Saad/Hossa

Yeah, for the non-hawk fans out there, not a chance in heck Teravainen gets called up and thrust into the 1C position, disregard this post.

um

Sep 4, 2008
toronto
meh, that was just a shove. not a vicious hit or anything, toews just lost balance.

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014
If they didn't review the Martin hit on Ballard the other night, I don't see how they'd find fault with this one.. minor penalty, nothing more.

hisgirlfriday

Jun 9, 2013
I don't even know, I've seen some crazier things said on the main board. If it was in jest, that one is also on me :laugh:

Oh I agree you never know with the main board. I didn't recognize the poster so I assumed it was just drive-by snark.

deytookerjaabs

Johnny Paycheck's Tank Advisor
Sep 26, 2010
Eastern Shore

Hank Plank

Jun 5, 2012
Alberta
That was a bad hit from behind that put a player out of the game, don't know what people want to see before they will admit it's a bad play that should be suspended. Stretcher and blood on the ice I guess.

But even then it's, "player should not have turned, put himself in a vulnerable position, gotta keep your head up".

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad