Dreger: Seguin extension getting close to completion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Satan

MIGHTY
Apr 13, 2010
Lapland
Don't forget about that zero McDavid in Edmontom, total crap. lmaO Edmonton finished worse than the Islanders

Tavares wasn't half as good as McDavid in his first three years in the league. Keep overrating JT, he's got 7 years to get it done before he goes down in Toronto history in a bad way.

Johno

We deserve it
Oct 30, 2013
Do you think Dallas will want to pay him more than Benn? I'd like to think that Benn wouldn't care seeing how he's paid a tidy sum vs a contentious contract where he's only 6-7m or something like that... but sometimes things like this matter more than we'd like to think they do.

Yah, I don't think Benn would mind. He is enjoying being the highest paid player for now (after taxes) and don't think it will be too harsh to see a teammate take over on that list. On a similar note, I don't think Seguin will need too much of a raise on top of the Benn contract to be happy about the money. That would come out to $10.3mil - $10.6mil depending on do you count it from this upcoming year's cap ceiling or estimate of '19-20 season's cap ceiling.

Curufinwe

Feb 28, 2013
Why is he taking less than Tavares?

QKfUwwXWH3gMVLhveIZG_XDnnjM=.gif

Vesna

Jul 1, 2016
Seguin > Tavares no questions (i watched 80+ games NYI last year, my target was Barzal, and btw Barzal > Tavares too)
10.25 * 8 my guess

kdog82

Oct 6, 2002
Toronto
Visit site
The only way he takes less than Tavares is the Texas State Tax factor. Otherwise he gets the same, probably more. Not what Leaf fans want to hear as they start to get really sweaty around the neck trying to figure out how they can afford to keep their core.

junyab

Jan 22, 2013
Tavares couldn't even tie up Seguin's skates.

Total bum. Look at how NYI did with him as the captain. What a great leader lmao

Seguin's such a good center he has Benn take a third of his faceoffs.

tony d

New poll series coming from me on June 3
Jun 23, 2007
Behind A Tree
Tavares is better than Seguin. As to Seguin I figured he'd kick the tires on free agency. Looks like that won't be the case.

DearDiary

🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷
Aug 29, 2010
Benn is left handed, while Seguin is right handed. Hopefully I dont need to explain why they both take face offs......

They need Benn to take over center duties when Seguin plans his Stanely Cup celebration under the leadership of Austin Matthews

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad