Dreger: Seguin extension getting close to completion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unspecified

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Apr 29, 2015
Well of course it will get done regardless of the mindless drones that say otherwise. I bet it is a 6 year deal.

BB88

Jan 19, 2015
Well of course it will get done regardless of the mindless drones that say otherwise. I bet it is a 6 year deal.

These guys get 8 year contracts.

Good for Dallas, losing him would be devastating.

WhatWhat

Aug 7, 2014
Why the f*** does a 26 year old 1C accept a 6 year deal. There are only 2 reasonable options, 8 or he pulls a Panarin and asks for a prove to me Dallas can win contract and only signs like 2 years. Tho the latter is insanely unlikely because he risks injury and missing out on 6 years of guarenteed money

WesMcCauley

Apr 24, 2015

Volica

Papa Shango
May 15, 2012
I guess he doesn’t care about winning

Meh. A team with a couple elite stars (Benn & Seguin) is a few roster moves and some chemistry away from competing.
Keep in mind, last year people were saying Winnipeg was at best a bubble team. A few roster moves and some chemistry (and a goalie figuring out his style) and all of the sudden they're favourites.

It's actually really easy to turn your fortunes around in the NHL.

howkie

Dec 13, 2014
I guess he doesn’t care about winning

You know, Stars/North Stars has already won once after tanking for a first overall pick/s. Now they will try to win without out that superstar prospect. I would love to see it happen (not really, Im a Jet fan :P)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad