OT: See New Fantasy Thread - Good to Lock this Mods!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jagged Ice

Sponsor
Jul 10, 2011
Central Phoenix
see you then! Which team are you?
If it comes down to you needing one more manager let me know. I'm already in another Yahoo league but I'll help you out if you need it. The Yahoo league I'm in is with a bunch of Canadians that practically make it there full time job so it's tough to crack the top five but it's fun and makes me a better manager.

RABBIT

Years of my life w you f*cks only to get relocated
Thanks for updates all!

If it comes down to you needing one more manager let me know. I'm already in another Yahoo league but I'll help you out if you need it. The Yahoo league I'm in is with a bunch of Canadians that practically make it there full time job so it's tough to crack the top five but it's fun and makes me a better manager.

I may make an executive decision on this Brian Meyers guy. No response from him besides the night he joined. Hasn’t paid in and maybe that’s why he’s not responding. I sent him a message saying it was cool if he didn’t wanna be apart of a paid league he just needs to let me know :laugh:

If you’re down, let me know. I’ll remove him. I’d rather people I know be in it (I feel like I know you guys.)

Jagged Ice

Sponsor
Jul 10, 2011
Central Phoenix
Thanks for updates all!

I may make an executive decision on this Brian Meyers guy. No response from him besides the night he joined. Hasn’t paid in and maybe that’s why he’s not responding. I sent him a message saying it was cool if he didn’t wanna be apart of a paid league he just needs to let me know :laugh:

If you’re down, let me know. I’ll remove him. I’d rather people I know be in it (I feel like I know you guys.)
Sure, I'll take the 12th spot if he's not in. Like Sinurgy said, dead teams suck and make it so frustrating, especially when it's a pay league.

Reactions: RABBIT

RABBIT

Whoops when I originally posted that I thought your league was for sure full. Not trying to poach anyone from your league!

You seem super pumped to play fantasy hockey, you want the last spot? It shouldn't interfere with your league at all or require any big additional time commitment or anything. It's competitive but there is no better time to get your feet wet since we're doing a one off year and you won't be saddled with any mistakes you make this season as you learn the ropes. And hey if you like it you'll be part of a deep and active league that has been going for 20 years!
Send me a pm!

lanky

Feeling Spicy
Jun 23, 2007
Winnipeg
Glad this is all filled up. Thanks again RABBIT for organizing. If you tinker with the point system just let us know.

Tad Mikowski

Hail to the King Baby
Sponsor
May 31, 2012
Phoenix, AZ
Its been awhile since i played but the leagues i used to play in had a point total for hits. I think it was 0.3/hit or something. Not sure if its still a relevant stat but it helped break a lot of ties and incentivised taking players with different roles.

Reactions: RABBIT

RABBIT

Changed the rules a bit. A win for a goalie is worth 2.5 points rather than 5.

An OTL is worth .5 points vs. 1 point

Hits are worth .1 point rather than 0.

should make for a more even scoring strategy and added some tie break points as suggested by @OT OEL

MIGs Dog

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 3, 2012
Changed the rules a bit. A win for a goalie is worth 2.5 points rather than 5.

An OTL is worth .5 points vs. 1 point

Hits are worth .1 point rather than 0.

should make for a more even scoring strategy and added some tie break points as suggested by @OT OEL

My war room will be burning the midnight oil revising our draft strategy.

Reactions: lanky and RABBIT

MIGs Dog

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 3, 2012
The fantasy draft rankings are bumming me out. You have to drop all the way to #149 to find the Coyotes highest rated skater (OEL), and our highest ranked forward is DVO at #211. It's like we are tanking without trying to tank.

Reactions: Surfshop

Bondurant

Jul 4, 2012
Phoenix, Arizona
Who has the best team on paper? Doing my prep tonight. Ordered the 2020-21 Sports Forecaster guide. Drafting in 2 leagues tomorrow. Fantasy hockey and NFL playoffs. Going to order a pizza a 2 liter bottle of Mountain Dew and have a one man party!

MIGs Dog

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 3, 2012
The automated draft machine picked a guy for me that's never played in NA...Kirill Kaprizov! He's gonna be a star...I can feel it.

RABBIT

My Team (last pick in the draft lol)
9AAB8F95-8D2A-45BE-B1F9-9728FD61BE47.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad