OT: See New Fantasy Thread - Good to Lock this Mods!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grimes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 5, 2012
Tippet's Doghouse
Sorry I kind of fell off a cliff at the end of the season. It's been a very busy year for me and I wasn't able to give this as much attention as I'd like to have. Great job organizing this though and maybe next year I will be able to give it the time it needs.

Summer Rose

Red Like Roses
Sponsor
May 3, 2012
Gainesville, Florida
I have clinched dead last with one win. I might win my second this week for fun, but I doubt it.

aXlxd8p.png

BAdvocate

Mediocrity is the enemy of any Dynasty
Feb 27, 2003
youtu.be
Thanks commish for a much needed distraction this season. Can I get a new invite link to Discord? My recent performance deserves to be trashed.

Reactions: Summer Rose

PainForShane

formerly surfshop
Dec 24, 2019
Congrats to Facemasks aka Surfshop, he's absolutely killing me and I'm getting stomped basically by Mike Smith, who I hate, which makes it even worse. haha!

Fun season, can't wait for next year.

Ha, I know right? I've been scared to start Mike Smith all year, he picked a great week to have 2 shutouts (against NSH and Vegas, those are not bad offensive teams). Great week for me I mean, unfortunately this time of the year it means someone else has to go home, sorry Vinny you always have great teams in fantasy.

Anyway thanks!! Looking forward to seeing you next year, this year's been (and still is) really fun, thanks again @RABBIT

RABBIT

Years of my life w you f*cks only to get relocated
Ha, I know right? I've been scared to start Mike Smith all year, he picked a great week to have 2 shutouts (against NSH and Vegas, those are not bad offensive teams). Great week for me I mean, unfortunately this time of the year it means someone else has to go home, sorry Vinny you always have great teams in fantasy.

Anyway thanks!! Looking forward to seeing you next year, this year's been (and still is) really fun, thanks again @RABBIT
You’re most welcome, and thank you!

Reactions: PainForShane

RABBIT

A huge congrats to @PainForShane & @MayDayMayDay for qualifying for the finals. @PainForShane is making his 2nd consecutive appearance in the Championship round, and is currently the reigning champion.

@MayDayMayDay will be making his first appearance with his sneaky competitive team (I should know 😭)

No matter how this week goes, thank you both (among all of you) for being excellent competitors and making this so fun. Looking forward to my comeback tour!

Also, special thanks to @DOTS13 for heling me set this league up.

@DOTS13 (Werewolves of London)
@MIGs Dog (Grey Wolves)
@PainForShane (the Facemasks)
@Kyle003p (Beat the Spread)
@Dr VinnyBoombatz (Tank Commander)
@AZviaNJ (I hate Wendy's)
@middlebrook (Chayka's Hangover)
@GiveAFlyingPuck (Chipchura’s Champs)
@Summer Rose (Gainesville Magnitudes)
@Grimes (Tempe Trashers)
@Devils Badvocate (Puttin’ on the Foil Coach)
@MayDayMayDay (Chych Chychy Boom)
@Hogan20 (Off The Floor n On The Board)
@RABBIT (Mr Hugh Jass)

AZviaNJ

“Sure as shit want to F*** Coyote fans.”
Mar 31, 2011
AZ
A huge congrats to @PainForShane & @MayDayMayDay for qualifying for the finals. @PainForShane is making his 2nd consecutive appearance in the Championship round, and is currently the reigning champion.

@MayDayMayDay will be making his first appearance with his sneaky competitive team (I should know 😭)

No matter how this week goes, thank you both (among all of you) for being excellent competitors and making this so fun. Looking forward to my comeback tour!

@MIGs Dog (Grey Wolves)
@Grimes (Tempe Trashers)
@RABBIT (Mr Hugh Jass)
Nice job and thank you for setting up the league. You were the best team most of the season and deserved better fate!

MayDayMayDay

But what is grief, if not love persevering?
Feb 22, 2012
Peoria, AZ

@MIGs Dog (Grey Wolves)
@Grimes (Tempe Trashers)
@RABBIT (Mr Hugh Jass)
Appreciate you Rabbit! And all of yall as well, been so much fun!

RABBIT

In case anybody was wondering, I am happy to announce that our good friend @PainForShane has won back to back championships in our fantasy league. Although he may need to change his username depending on how the draft lottery goes, one thing remains the same, he is an excellent competitor and an extremely valuable part of our league.

@MayDayMayDay - a newcomer - had an absolutely underrated squad that eliminated me from a chance at the finals. He is a great personality that I am very happy to know better. Please come back!

Also, huge props to Devils Badvocate - our fourth prize winner - by leading his division in points!

Lastly, special thanks to @DOTS13 for helping me set this league up, you were a trooper!!!

To cap it, thanks to all of our competitors for a great season. Couldn’t have asked for a better season. Hope to have you all back!!

@MIGs Dog (Grey Wolves)
@Grimes (Tempe Trashers)

RABBIT

See new thread!!

@MIGs Dog (Grey Wolves)
@Grimes (Tempe Trashers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad