Season Ticket Holder Discussion Thread: Pt 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nonamee

Sep 2, 2016
Currently I see 528 Upper Bowl (not including SN =31 and Sky = 20) & 281 Lower Bowl.

Only all 3 center SN & Sky Lounges, SN- AA, Sky - A, & 103 have no availability.

Indeed a stark contrast to last year at this time.

Some, less than 5, singles in the upper deck DRL (and at most 1 single per
section). None available in the lower DRL (but I'm pretty sure that those seats are obtained via other means, i.e. 3 year contract minimum etc. ... but I hear if you get those they include exclusive access to the space behind you as well :sarcasm:)

:)

:teach:

Last edited:

madmutter

F**king Phenomenal
Jun 6, 2009
There seems to be a wide selection available. The only things that I don't see at all are club higher than row 9 in pairs and drink rail other than a couple upper bowl singles. If your time is coming up soon you should be able to get something that's close to what you're looking for.

BCNeil

Apr 21, 2016
Just did mine. I was looking in upperbowl. No seats anywhere in the 2000-2700 price range. Lots of the $3400 tickets on both ends.

Rkhtsen

Jan 15, 2016
I moved from 206 to 217, same price for more central seats.

Do you know if there is a more detailed seating layout anywhere on the net where it shows how many seats are in a row?

boredem

Jan 22, 2013
Currently I see 528 Upper Bowl (not including SN =31 and Sky = 20) & 281 Lower Bowl.

Only all 3 center SN & Sky Lounges, SN- AA, Sky - A, & 103 have no availability.

Indeed a stark contrast to last year at this time.

Wow those numbers are way higher than last year. There were nearly zero options lower bowl for me last year, my time is coming up soon!

boredem

Jan 22, 2013
Edit: Spoke to soon I refreshed a few times and grabbed a pair lower bowl on attack twice side! :cheers:

Last edited:
Reactions: jeg

BCNeil

Apr 21, 2016

Do you know if there is a more detailed seating layout anywhere on the net where it shows how many seats are in a row?

I have the same problem, got my tickets asap when it was my turn. Don't remember if they are on the left or right side of the section. Have to go back at 8am tomorrow to look around when I have more time.

oreos2334

Jul 14, 2016

If you go to ticketmaster and click on a concert at Rogers (Smashing Pumpkins for example) you can get to a map that shows how many seats are in each row for the most part. Doesn't show the virtual view though. Hope this helps!

T-Funk

Oct 15, 2006
Hmmm I had a few better options than what I picked the other day but they were all in sets of 3 so I couldn't make a single, but this year apparently they allowed it and now the lower bowl is a bunch of singles and piggybacks lol. Grumble grumble

oilers106

Nov 25, 2008
hmmmm anyone else notice that all the uppers right now are priced as extra wide seats? ex. yesterday seats taht were $3400 are now $3700

now its back to normal prices.. weird

Last edited:

samiam

Oct 4, 2010
hmmmm anyone else notice that all the uppers right now are priced as extra wide seats? ex. yesterday seats taht were $3400 are now $3700

now its back to normal prices.. weird

Yup! This glitch has been there ever since this thing started last Thursday.
It seems to happen several times daily, and then fixes itself.
Was told that depending on what browser you use, that logging out & then logging back in may help re-set things.

oilers106

Nov 25, 2008
Yup! This glitch has been there ever since this thing started last Thursday.
It seems to happen several times daily, and then fixes itself.
Was told that depending on what browser you use, that logging out & then logging back in may help re-set things.

hopefully when the oilers charge, they charge the correct amount.... not the glitch amount...

samiam

Oct 4, 2010
^^^^^ I would be very interested to hear why you think that.

P.S - please remember we are in hockey-mad Canada, and the Oilers are the only real professional team in town.

Last edited:

boredem

Jan 22, 2013
Well the Oilers do benefit from our long off-seasons, time does heal all wounds.

I think they have the early renewal strategy backwards. When they wanted me to renew in March I was very hesitant and reluctantly agreed to renew (We were very close to pulling the plug this year). However if they asked me right now I wouldn't even think twice about it, I would renew right away :laugh::help:

Last edited:
Reactions: madmutter

jeg

Jun 16, 2015
Anyone have any of the latest Lower bowl seat availability as of today?

boredem

Jan 22, 2013
Thanks Grabbed a set officially a STH
Congrats! Welcome to the gong show.

gFq8OQf.gif

Mcjesus88

Apr 18, 2016
Sherwood Park
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I was kind of surprised as well, I was #1,569 and I had a few options in either lower and upper, I ended up taking a pair of Isle seats in the upper bowl right around centre ice

after 3 years im excited to be officially a season seat holder, but i do have one question if someone could help me out... when I first joined the list i believe i paid aprox $200 (cant remember exact amount) just to get on the list which i was told was either refundable or goes towards your season seat price, and then 50$ a year (non refundable) every year after,

my question is i never noticed that 200 $ ish minused anywere off of my price when i paid yesterday!?

can anyone help with any info on that topic

Reactions: jeg

oilers106

Nov 25, 2008
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I was kind of surprised as well, I was #1,569 and I had a few options in either lower and upper, I ended up taking a pair of Isle seats in the upper bowl right around centre ice

after 3 years im excited to be officially a season seat holder, but i do have one question if someone could help me out... when I first joined the list i believe i paid aprox $200 (cant remember exact amount) just to get on the list which i was told was either refundable or goes towards your season seat price, and then 50$ a year (non refundable) every year after,

my question is i never noticed that 200 $ ish minused anywere off of my price when i paid yesterday!?

can anyone help with any info on that topic

call them and remind them and they will knock if off your first invoice

IBleedOil247

Aug 12, 2005
Edmonton
Seat Availability Update

As of 3 minutes ago there are:

78 Upper Bowl Seats
46 Lower Bowl Seats
46 SN Club Seats

Much of which are single seats and groups of 3 which need to be purchased in groups of 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad