Season Seat Holders: When is your relocation window?

northern2020

Nov 23, 2003
Looks like irregardless of seat choice all seat prices have gone up

my current renewal is $6500/per and same seat section is now $7119/per (sec 107 row 18)

samiam

Oct 4, 2010
If relocate within same section price is way higher a does this make sense?

There is a glitch on the online interactive seat map pricing structure.
They are trying to remedy it, but it appears it will not be solved before Monday's 12 noon seat upgrade deadline.
Was told by my rep to simply refer to the seat renewal booklet that was mailed out in the spring, for accurate pricing.

CanmoreMike

Feb 27, 2002
#YEG
Curious has anyone seen any DRL? I'm on the DRL but I'm asking as the "canary in the coal mine" question.

My rep told me two years ago that in the three years Roger's has been open only like 6 people have walked from their seats.

Seeing if that's still holding true.

yegoldboysclub

Jan 30, 2019
Curious has anyone seen any DRL? I'm on the DRL but I'm asking as the "canary in the coal mine" question.

My rep told me two years ago that in the three years Roger's has been open only like 6 people have walked from their seats.

I looked yesterday none yesterday.

Bank Shot

Jan 18, 2006

I relocated to drink rail. They didn't show any on the interactive map so I called in and they gave me a pair.

northern2020

Nov 23, 2003
Does anyone still have their mailed out pricing guide?

I threw mine away

thanks in advance

Last edited:

northern2020

Nov 23, 2003
need some help here folk, what would you choose

Attachments

• Screenshot 2.png
    Screenshot 2.png
    549.8 KB · Views: 7
  • Screenshot 1.png
    Screenshot 1.png
    554.8 KB · Views: 9

Smartguy

May 3, 2010
Edmonton
There isn’t really a season seat holder thread here anymore….

Anyone buying power packs? My pre sale window is this afternoon, contemplating buying one. I bought one 3-4 years ago and might again, more just for the the early access to playoff tickets they’ve offered to power pack holders in the past. Anyone know if this is still true? Curious to see what seats might be available

Reactions: Oilhawks

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Life is better with no expectations.
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
There isn’t really a season seat holder thread here anymore….

Anyone buying power packs? My pre sale window is this afternoon, contemplating buying one. I bought one 3-4 years ago and might again, more just for the the early access to playoff tickets they’ve offered to power pack holders in the past. Anyone know if this is still true? Curious to see what seats might be available

I have never bought the Power Paks and so I haven’t paid much attention to the benefits like first in line for playoff tickets as I plan on using my regular seats for playoffs anyways.

This is from an email I got regarding the benefits of Power Paks

POWER PACK BENEFITS

• Enjoy the exact same seat for all Oilers home games in your Power Pack
  • Choose from one of three interest free payment plan options
  • Savings over individual game tickets prices, with no services charges or fees
Thank you for your passion for Oilers hockey and we are looking forward to welcoming you back to Rogers Place!
Let’s Go Oilers!
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

They have some good choices this year and I think they will be in high demand given the pent up demand for live sports and entertainment.

I don’t see anything about playoff tickets there however.

Reactions: Smartguy

Smartguy

May 3, 2010
Edmonton
I have never bought the Power Paks and so I haven’t paid much attention to the benefits like first in line for playoff tickets as I plan on using my regular seats for playoffs anyways.

This is from an email I got regarding the benefits of Power Paks

POWER PACK BENEFITS
  • Enjoy the exact same seat for all Oilers home games in your Power Pack
  • Choose from one of three interest free payment plan options
  • Savings over individual game tickets prices, with no services charges or fees
Thank you for your passion for Oilers hockey and we are looking forward to welcoming you back to Rogers Place!
Let’s Go Oilers!
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
They have some good choices this year and I think they will be in high demand given the pent up demand for live sports and entertainment.

I don’t see anything about playoff tickets there however.
I did get in here at 430 for my pre sale, wanted pack 2, nothing left in the lower bowl except single seats, kind of crazy, the OEG couldn’t give these packs away pre Covid, called me multiple times offering 2 game packs.

Like you said must be a crazy demand for them this year. I’ll wait till the Oilers start slow again then and snap them up second hand for cheap

Reactions: 5 Mins 4 Ftg

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Life is better with no expectations.
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
I did get in here at 430 for my pre sale, wanted pack 2, nothing left in the lower bowl except single seats, kind of crazy, the OEG couldn’t give these packs away pre Covid, called me multiple times offering 2 game packs.

Like you said must be a crazy demand for them this year. I’ll wait till the Oilers start slow again then and snap them up second hand for cheap

Not this year baby!

Reactions: Smartguy

CanmoreMike

Feb 27, 2002
#YEG
I had 121 row 7 for a year and did not like it at all. Once you are looking through the glass at an angle the far corner is very distorted. You end up looking at the scoreboard to see what is happening down there but its way above your head so you are craning your neck.

Ya. The lower bowl can be overrated. To me you want to be above the glass to have a view of all the action. Unless you are buying first row because you love the vibe of the on ice battles go higher up. To me starting in the second row it sucks.

My father-in-laws company has centre ice seats and they are about row 12. Someday I think I'd prefer if they were about row 15+

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad