Season Seat Holders: When is your relocation window?

GinMakeMeSin

Aug 18, 2006
Friday at 11am, and been a STH since 2017. Also I was thinking of relocating to the sportsnet section. Anyone been there and could you share a lil about the experience?

Last edited:

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Life is better with no expectations.
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
Friday at 11am. Also I was thinking of relocating to the sportsnet section. Anyone been there and could you share a lil about the experience?

Mine was July 21 at 1 PM. I’ve bought some seats at in the SN lounge lower seating area when I’ve given my seasons seats away to friends or family and still wanted to see the game and enjoyed it each time. You’ll gain a lot of weight sitting here full time lol.

I wound up keeping my seats - I have fantastic seats - but you never know what comes up in these relocations. I wouldn’t mind one section over to my left.

GinMakeMeSin

Aug 18, 2006
If by chance when relocating Id love to know if there are any sportsnet seats still available, Id really appreciate it.

GinMakeMeSin

Aug 18, 2006
Whoever can help me out 1st gets a GIFT certificate to my restaurant! Looking at sportsnet tickets in the lower seating area. Just need to know if there are ticks abailable there in pairs.

Beerad

Aug 18, 2018
Edmonton
Whoever can help me out 1st gets a GIFT certificate to my restaurant! Looking at sportsnet tickets in the lower seating area. Just need to know if there are ticks abailable there in pairs.

There should be sportsnet seats available late in the relocation rounds. There was last time whenever that was, can’t even remember.

Reactions: GinMakeMeSin

GinMakeMeSin

Aug 18, 2006
I have never attended a game at the sportsnet lounge but at $250-$300 a ticket to sit at the end of the arena while getting some finger food seems like poor value?

Yeah Ive never been either so need more info on that section. Not too much comes up when I do a google search. I read the food was good and that its a pretty chill section w decent "videogame" like views.

Bank Shot

Jan 18, 2006
Im looking for my fellow oilers fans experiences and reviews of the sportsnet section before I commit.

Do you have to commit before the season starts?

I would imagine not.
My seats are on the other side of the upperbowl from the sportsnet section. Its never full.

If I were interested in seasons seats there I would buy a pair during when preseason when you can them for like $80 and try the section out. I would only commit to season seats after that.

Nonamee

Sep 2, 2016
For what it's worth ...

Looking at the benefits listed in most, if not all, sections I'd beg to differ with the Oil's statement of
  • "Spacious concourses open to the arena bowl"
With the retrofit to include upper deck drink rail seats and how that all played out, the majority of the concourse is considerably less spacious and certainly NOT open to the arena bowl. Great for those who have drink rail seats, not so great for the others.

One of the MANY reasons that I let my season seats go three years ago.

GinMakeMeSin

Aug 18, 2006
Do you have to commit before the season starts?

I would imagine not.
My seats are on the other side of the upperbowl from the sportsnet section. Its never full.

If I were interested in seasons seats there I would buy a pair during when preseason when you can them for like $80 and try the section out. I would only commit to season seats after that.

My season seat relocation is this friday at 11am. But I can relocate until august 9th until noon. And thank you for that info.

madmutter

F**king Phenomenal
Jun 6, 2009
There are quite a few Sportsnet seats right now, some in the first and second row
This year you can log on ahead of your window and preview what is available which is a huge improvement.

Simby

Oct 11, 2016
There are quite a few Sportsnet seats right now, some in the first and second row
This year you can log on ahead of your window and preview what is available which is a huge improvement.

I don't see drink rail seats for the upper bowl

poolparty98

Aug 6, 2017
Anyone know which sections have the extra wide aisle seats in upper deck?? Also since I sell most of my seats during year as I live out of Edmonton, anyone have good advice on which sections do well in upper deck, for resale, Ive had seats in 225 and 231 for 5 yrs and the have done ok.

poolparty98

Aug 6, 2017
Also, for those who have had seats or sat in Row 1 in upper deck, what did you think? Is that glass in front of you an issue?

Beerad

Aug 18, 2018
Edmonton
Also, for those who have had seats or sat in Row 1 in upper deck, what did you think? Is that glass in front of you an issue?

I’ve never sat there personally but I’ve heard complaints from friends in regards to the barrier in front of this row interfering with the view.

Trader

Jan 13, 2007
Given that season ticket holders can purchase additional seats it looks like the waiting list is a thing of the past.
Are there lots of seats available for relocation?
What is the selection like?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad