Post-Game Talk: Season over 5 games in

guymez

The Seldom Seen Kid
Mar 3, 2004
Haven’t all of these guys played zone before? I thought Woody was the oddball using man on man. Just seems weird to me that they can’t learn a system they should be familiar with, maybe Manson is just a bad defensive coach at this level?
This leadership group has gone through 4 coaches since 2016.
McLellan coached here for 3 of those years from 2016 - 2019 (the early years of rebuilding this team) so the reality is that since this team 'matured' they have been burning through coaches.

Church Hill

I'd drink it
Nov 16, 2007
Saw Drais interview where some reporter tried to goad him into throwing Skinner under the bus. Mad respect to Drai for catching that and refusing to play that game.

I'm sure this team will figure it out, or possibly get dragged by McDavid towards a string of wins, and these difficult times will be forgotten. But they will be remembered again when jockeying for playoff position and there is a 1 point difference between facing Vegas or Colorado instead of a lesser team and these early-season losses cost the team dearly.

DingDongCharlie

Sep 12, 2010
I hope we don't see the emergence of toxic Evander Kane. He was pouting in the second intermission about his lack of ice time. This guy will spiral if not controlled.

Hope McDavid is ok.

I'd be pissed off seeing Janmark playing higher up the roster if I was Kane too.

Oilers in NS

Oct 11, 2017
I got booty this morning. Was not expecting it lmao

Was watching home improvement. We paused and then went to town

Maybe Tim Allen gets my wife’s motor running. Regardless it was glorious

Much more glorious than the game last night
Awesome
Good to hear
U r scoring more then the Oilers

• Haha
Reactions: tardigrade81

Stoneman89

Feb 8, 2008
I got booty this morning. Was not expecting it lmao

Was watching home improvement. We paused and then went to town

Maybe Tim Allen gets my wife’s motor running. Regardless it was glorious

Much more glorious than the game last night
Maybe your wife was fantasizing that Tim Allen was the one behind her?

1698015584472.png

MessierII

Aug 10, 2011
Honestly that’s perfect. Gives the team a unifying moment right now and it’s not long term.

Leonardlizard

Dec 3, 2021
Mcdavid injured...1-3-1 record....missing the outdoor game... team's only identity is not showing up and having bad goaltending/ defense...scoring only on the powerplay (which hasn't even been happening)...

What a perfect year to win the cup...

KlefDown

I adore Soli
May 2, 2014
I have no faith in this team at all as of right now

This is going to be a painful 2 weeks and season

We’re completely f***ed, it’s joever

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad