Pre-Game Talk: Season Opener - Vancouver Canucks @ San Jose Sharks - October 3, 2013, 7:00PM PST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wetcoaster

Yes, it was Duthie. Thanks for that.
Given who Duthie hangs around with, the fact he is clueless is pretty much given.

BTW Duthie is on the left.

maggiespicks_041409.jpg

denkiteki

Jun 29, 2010
do the captain have any say who get the A

Depends on the coach. With AV, he let Hank pick whoever he wanted as A but the coach is the one that actually gets the final say. JT comes across as a controlling type so i kinda doubt he'll let Hank make the choice.

Wetcoaster

Aaron Ward on the TSN panel specifically mentioned that Garrison's goal total was disappoint "only 7 goals".

Not sure if he realized it was a shortened season or not, and that was good enough for 7th amongst defensemen. I guess it was a disappointment because he didn't score 20 in 47 games? :help:
Well a high scoring D-man like Aaron Ward would know eh?

44 goals in 844 career NHL games.

Ozone

Jan 19, 2013
It seems like Burish will remain out, joining Torres and Havlat among the Sharks' injured crew. Not overly sure here, but we might be looking at:

Hertl Thornton Burns
Marleau Couture Kennedy
Nieto Pavelski Wingels
Desjardins Sheppard Hamilton

Irwin Boyle
Vlasic Stuart
Braun Demers

Last edited:

PhilMick

Formerly PRNuck
May 20, 2009
Calgary
Yeah you gotta look at it from the whole point of the letters on jerseys: to liase with the officials. You think any ref wants to talk to Kesler? And Bieksa would just Bieksa face them. I defy you to find someone who doesn't love Higgy and Hamhuis.

Mattb124

Apr 29, 2011
It seems like Burish will remain out, joining Torres and Havlat among the Sharks' injured crew. Not overly sure here, but we might be looking at:

Hertl Thornton Burns
Marleau Couture Kennedy
Nieto Pavelski Wingels
Desjardins Sheppard Hamilton

Irwin Boyle
Vlasic Stuart
Braun Demers

Vlasic Braun
Irwin Boyle
Some combination of Hannan/Stuart/Demers

Stuart hasn't yet played due to a lower body injury, but there is some speculation he may play Thursday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad