Status
Not open for further replies.

heretik27

Apr 18, 2013
Winnipeg
XzcjXrlqhgrYgfk-800x450-noPad.jpg

ThinIce61

Jul 11, 2018
On the bright side we only have to lose to Anaheim two more times this season. And I can guarantee you we will not lose to the Ducks in November, December, January, February or March.

snowkiddin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 26, 2016
I'm not concerned by what I'm seeing.:dunno:

We need some more traffic in front of the net to get some sticks on some pucks, and we need to avoid that happening to us, especially on the PK. Other than that, Gibson has stolen the show. He has that ability.
Wasn’t much of a stolen game IMO. Shooting directly at the goalie, with no traffic, no one at the net — makes the goalie look good. It wasn’t Gibson so much as a lack of effort, IMO. Too much perimeter play.

tbcwpg

Jan 25, 2011
Jets can’t win without Schief in the lineup, period!

getting out coached by Eakins should get anyone a pink slip!

What about the game has said outcoached to you? Other than that the Jets are losing the game.

Eyeseeing

Fagheddaboudit
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2015
They are frustrated now.
But we out played them for the most part.
On to the next.

Romang67

BitterSwede
Jan 2, 2011
Evanston, IL
Wasn’t much of a stolen game IMO. Shooting directly at the goalie, with no traffic, no one at the net — makes the goalie look good. It wasn’t Gibson so much as a lack of effort, IMO. Too much perimeter play.
Gibson has several terrific saves, including two on Morrissey. Sure, we need more traffic, but with anyone else in net we have a good chance in this game.

snowkiddin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 26, 2016
Gibson has several terrific saves, including two on Morrissey. Sure, we need more traffic, but with anyone else in net we have a good chance in this game.

Gibson was good but lets not act like he stood on his head or something. Jets could not get in the high danger area when this game was in doubt.

@WiscoJet summed it up pretty much perfectly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad