Season Opener in Winnipeg (Jan 19th)

Milan the God*

Slightly off topic, but do they usually give out trophies on the first home game? Like present Karlsson with the Norris during the first Sens home game this year?

Also, when do you guys think that will be? Tuesday the 22nd?

It will be a tough first game with that home ice advantage

Yeah, but we won in Winnipeg twice last year.

I dream of the year we actually start at home.

Couldn't agree more!

SammyTheBull

Dec 1, 2005
Wish I could go but getting tickets will be unpossible. Was hoping to catch a Sens vs Jets game here sometime, maybe next year. Would be my first NHL game ever!

Milan the God*

Wish I could go but getting tickets will be unpossible. Was hoping to catch a Sens vs Jets game here sometime, maybe next year. Would be my first NHL game ever!

Sens and Jets will be playing three times. There's a chance the Sens will be returning.

Also, sucks for the Jets to have to play in the SE again. On the bright side, we don't have to hear about the Canucks fans complaining how they have the most miles to travel out of all teams :sarcasm:

BonkTastic

ಠ_ಠ
Nov 9, 2010
Parts Unknown
Ugh, 1:30pm start in Ottawa = 1:30AM start in Jakarta.

Sounds like it's going to be a late, late night for me (or an early morning). I'm not missing this game.

internetdotcom

11 + 15 + 19 = 666
Jun 23, 2009
Capital O
I don't know why the people on the other side of the globe don't record/PVR the game and watch it at a human hour. LOL But ya gotta admire the dedication! :)

Prattalot

Jan 11, 2009
Winnipeg
I was at both games in Wpg last year...great fun and good wins for the Sens. The last time I went with my boss (a big Jets fan) and that's the game Spezza put on a clinic and embarrassed half the Jet team. Wonderful memory. Not sure I can attend this game though :(

Deku

I'm off the planet
Nov 5, 2011
Ottawa
I went to a Sens-Jets game in Ottawa last year. Was fantastic, and the ones in the 'Peg were great too. Can't wait, this'll be a great way to kick off the season.

H2O

Sep 18, 2005
Ugh, 1:30pm start in Ottawa = 1:30AM start in Jakarta.

Sounds like it's going to be a late, late night for me (or an early morning). I'm not missing this game.

If it's 1:30pm Winnipeg time, then it's 2:30AM your time. That's rough!

GimmeMyJetpack

Classless.
Jun 25, 2012
Ottawa
not really sure why a thread was made when nothing has been confirmed.

Garrioch tweeted right after that the senators themselves didn't even know yet when and where their season opener would be.

Bruce Garrioch @SunGarrioch
If the Senators are opening against the Jets it's news to them. Ottawa has been told nothing on schedule.

GoSensGo6172

BELIEVE!
Jan 2, 2008
Ottawa
Yeah, it is nice to hear about the potential of this game but it's still speculation. Nothing is confirmed until Saturday.

2XPRO31

Jul 13, 2007
I went to a Sens - Jets game last year and we lost 2-0. It was the worst live game I've ever been to.

metalfoot

Karlsson!
Dec 21, 2007
Manitoba, Canada
I was at both games in Wpg last year...great fun and good wins for the Sens. The last time I went with my boss (a big Jets fan) and that's the game Spezza put on a clinic and embarrassed half the Jet team. Wonderful memory. Not sure I can attend this game though :(

I am exceedingly jealous of you. About a 90 min drive to the MTS from here so I haven't made it yet for a game.

derriko

Mar 7, 2009
Las Vegas
I doubt they would give EK the norris at an away game. And yay for being a post college grad, jobless bum! I can watch any game haha.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad