Season Opener in Winnipeg (Jan 19th)

allan5oh

Has prospect fever
Oct 15, 2011
Ottawas first game vs Jets in Winnipeg on the 19th

gary lawless ‏@garylawless

Can now confirm, another sked flip but Jets will open at home against Ottawa. 1:30 pm start on Jan 19. First game in Canada. #bn #NHLJets

Didn't know where else to post this.

Jan 19, 2006
Calgary
Evander+Kane+Erik+Karlsson+Ottawa+Senators+jzgouUU2wgyl.jpg

Best rivalry in hockey. :D

Qward

Because! That's why!
Jul 23, 2010
Behind you, look out
Owners meet tomorrow and vote. Players vote electronically on Friday. If both pass, deal is ratified and players can resume working with their teams. Deals can be made officially and training camps can open.

NHL will probably wait until the player vote to release the schedule.

GK

Not Jeeks
Apr 2, 2010
Banff
I like how we're starting against the Jets, in Winnipeg. Those are always fun games to watch.

AND it's an Afternoon game! Which I love.

Here I Pageau Again

Jul 4, 2012
Agreed. I don't work until 6:45 saturday night. An afternoon game is fantastic for me. I'd hate to miss the first game.

Yeah, I know! My kids are off to the grandparents for the weekend (well, the older ones). So I get to laze around all day, THEN play some pick up at night! :)

West Coast Eagles

Sep 24, 2008
Bne
Owners meet tomorrow and vote. Players vote electronically on Friday. If both pass, deal is ratified and players can resume working with their teams. Deals can be made officially and training camps can open.

NHL will probably wait until the player vote to release the schedule.

Thanks. Slightly annoyed about the afternoon game though, that's going to be a 2am start for me. Oh well, just happy there will be hockey to watch at some point!

GoSensGo6172

BELIEVE!
Jan 2, 2008
Ottawa
An afternoon game in the Peg against a fresh new rival, place will be absolutely rocking. Great game to start off with.

Nothing quite like sleeping and waking up to hockey.

GoSensGo6172

BELIEVE!
Jan 2, 2008
Ottawa
Excitement to have NHL hockey back is through the roof in most cities. In Winnipeg it's multiplied by 100

Sens will have to be ready to go and match their intensity. Mac will run a tight camp.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad