GDT: SEASON FINALE: Canucks @ Blues, 1:00 p.m. PST

Megaterio Llamas

el rey del mambo
Oct 29, 2011
North Shore
Blues win, Canucks manage to f*** themselves in the lottery a bit, Tarasenko is clearly the best player on the game, Garrett gives him the second star. Gives two Canucks stars in a loss. See ya next year Cheech...

Bonham

Nov 24, 2008
Victoria, BC
That Pearson goal was hilarious.

Good for him, but how do you let the slowest skater on the team go coast-to-coast to bury one without even coming close to touching him?

Reactions: Megaterio Llamas

geebaan

7th round busted
Oct 27, 2012
Wow, BIG MORAL VICTORY! SO happy for these boys, what a team Benning has assembled. If you think about it they should just give us the cup now because of our MASSIVE PROSPECTS and Bennings SUPERIOR GM SKILLS

Brock Boeser Laser Show

Sep 27, 2017
Fun game..Feel pretty optimistic for next season..

EP,Hughes and Boeser are going to win a lot of games 3x3
Optimistic about what? This team is so far away from having the pieces of a contender. Where do you expect to add all those pieces? Jimbo has had 5 years without any results.

Team isn't winning shit with only 4 or 5 good players.

Pip

Feb 2, 2012
Granduland
That Pearson goal was hilarious.

Good for him, but how do you let the slowest skater on the team go coast-to-coast to bury one without even coming close to touching him?

It reminded me of Edler’s coast to coast goal against Columbus years ago

timbermen

Nov 14, 2017
How is it splitting hairs? Context is obviously everything.

It's the last game of the season and they have been eliminated for weeks. Winning now directly effects their draft position and chance at the lottery. Winning early in the season improves their chances of making the playoffs.

Pretty simple stuff.
Lets all cry a river then. Why did you waste time watching this game? To disparage your least favourite players and cursing them if they score. I don't get this tank garbage, absolutely no integrity and it stinks of a get rich quick scheme. Especially when we're talking about the 8th or 9th. Hilarious some posters get their panties in a bunch about it and attack the ones that would just like to enjoy the last game of the season.

Reactions: jimslob

clunk

Dec 10, 2015
I'm gonna..
What a complete joke. Thats a high IQ to you? Watching and posting/arguing indignantly with people on a forum about the importance of drafting 8th or 9th without even contemplating the depth of this years draft. The top dozen will get a very good player. Some people actually enjoy hockey not just the entry draft.
Low IQ is not understanding the context in cheering for a loss, which would be beneficial for the long term success of this team. This team is still a good 3-4 great young pieces away from even sniffing a playoff spot, much less turning into a contender. This useless SO loss cut our lottery chances in half, yet there are still people happy about it. Just mindboggling.

I don't want to watch Pettersson have to play with junk on his LW his entire career.

timbermen

Nov 14, 2017
if we didn’t go on a massive losing streak to end 2017, we wouldn’t have elias pettersson right now.
Pettersson wasn't even ranked top ten , we might have got him, you don't know that. That was a work of drafting magic whether you like it or not.

Reactions: jimslob

Bonham

Nov 24, 2008
Victoria, BC
Lets all cry a river then. Why did you waste time watching this game? To disparage your least favourite players and cursing them if they score. I don't get this tank garbage, absolutely no integrity and it stinks of a get rich quick scheme. Especially when we're talking about the 8th or 9th. Hilarious some posters get their panties in a bunch about it and attack the ones that would just like to enjoy the last game of the season.

What I do with my time is of no concern to anyone so don't worry about it.

You said it's splitting hairs when it clearly isn't. Winning the last game when it is not only meaningless but actually damaging to the future of the team is obviously going to be aggravating to some people.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad