So I just dont know how to feel!
I think it's a shame he didnt get on the WJC team

admiralcadillac

Oct 22, 2017
It bugs me he's so small (obviously)

But then there's Cole who's even smaller lol

So I just dont know how to feel!
I think it's a shame he didnt get on the WJC team

The americans lose consistently in the ncaa due to overcoaching so I am not surprised size overtook talent in their final roster. They don’t lack talent.

Redux91

I do Three bullets.
Sep 5, 2006
Kirkland, Montreal

You're gonna have to watch that one a couple times...

Filthy play.

I really wanna say intentional lol but it looks more like that drouin move where he backhand flicks it and tries to get by the guy that works 1 in 10 times

Looks like the puck kind of gets caught mid air on his backhand and he recouped beautifully

Hacketts

Jul 12, 2018
I really wanna say intentional lol but it looks more like that drouin move where he backhand flicks it and tries to get by the guy that works 1 in 10 times

Looks like the puck kind of gets caught mid air on his backhand and he recouped beautifully

I'm going with intentional..... ;)

Reactions: Gyfu

Kobe Armstrong

Jul 26, 2011
I have no idea how replacement players will look with this years WJC... but Farrell would have to be high on this list of replacement players

16 points in 8 games to start the year... hopefully he can get a spot if a forward drops out due to illness or injury

dackelljuneaubulis02

Oct 13, 2012
It's hard to gage from the USHL but he's putting up big production so that's good. I still think there's a player there though. Considering he was supposed to be a playmaker and now he's added what looks to be a good shot to his arsenal, I'm a little excited about him. Skating looks pretty damn good but it's going to need to be even better I reckon.

It's hard (for me at least) to compare players from different leagues but he seems like a toolsier, faster Cam Hillis. Hillis looks stockier. Since I've never actually seen either of them play, it's hard to say about the finer parts of the game. But from highlights alone, if Hillis can get a pro contract I think Farell can get one. At least.

Hfbsux

Dec 22, 2012

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad