Confirmed with Link: Scuderi for Daley

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike Lange Version 2

Jun 8, 2015
Houston, TX
considering in the offseason we thought we'd be retaining 50%, I can live with this. Daley isn't the worst, he's still a #5 or #6, but he doesn't actively suck like Scuds. I can be happy with the ~4.425 cap hit for Daley as opposed to the ~3.375 cap hit for Scuds

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
I don't even care that we retained salary, Daley is at least a bottom pair D and was a top-4 D a lot more recently than Scuderi was.

StutzlesTapeJob

Dec 22, 2008
Another under sized d man. He should have great potential until he is crushed from the lineup like our other players

Mike Lange Version 2

Jun 8, 2015
Houston, TX
I don't even care that we retained salary, Daley is at least a bottom pair D and was a top-4 D a lot more recently than Scuderi was.

I mean he was a top 4 D in dallas. He was like a lesser Wideman, could do a little bit on the PP and chip in offensively, but was a liability in the back end. He gives us more offense and he has more mobility in the back end than Scuds by a mile.

cygnus47

Sep 14, 2013
1.1M retained is nothing to get rid of scuds. Daley is more movable than. Scuds. Chicago must have wanted that extra 1M in cap space pretty bad.

PensFan68

May 6, 2003
Pittsburgh
Visit site
Daley sucks too and now we are paying more. I know everyone hates scuderi but this isn't a smart deal. Daley can skate better but he's not any better, surely not worth a million more (essentially).

Sideline

May 23, 2004
I mean he was a top 4 D in dallas. He was like a lesser Wideman, could do a little bit on the PP and chip in offensively, but was a liability in the back end. He gives us more offense and he has more mobility in the back end than Scuds by a mile.

Saying Daley is more mobile than Scuderi is like saying Nicki Minaj has a slightly larger ass than Taylor Swift.

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
Daley sucks too and now we are paying more. I know everyone hates scuderi but this isn't a smart deal. Daley can skate better but he's not any better, surely not worth a million more (essentially).

Lol Daley is MASSIVELY better than Scuderi. It's not even close.

cassius

Jul 23, 2004
This trade got me like:

face+off.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad