SCSF Game 5: Montreal Canadiens Vs Vegas Golden Knights | 6:00PM PT | Win Please...

Status
Not open for further replies.
index
  • hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
    Apr 19, 2015
    Cloud 9
    bettman_phone.jpg

"Get every ref to report to T-Mobile Arena NOW!"

5e4d92ecc6bc5.image.jpg

1297361782002_original.jpg

"I've called you all here today, to discuss our ongoing pro Vegas operations."

garybettman.jpg

"As you know, we ceased abducting visiting teams and Injecting them with "Vegas Flu" after the families became suspicious"

USATSI_12936323.jpg

"But as you all are aware Operation: Refs Blow was a monumental success. By only ever making calls in Vegas's favor we will guarantee them a Cup Finals appearance."

images

"But fans of the other teams are noticing, so I will now hand it over to Chris Lee who will run through this years plan"

referee-chris-lee-adjusts-equipment-during-first-period-national-picture-id1175269014

"Thank you Gary, as you can see here f*** the other teams, every call we make and don't make is for Vegas"

images

"Question. Couldn't a team just spend the whole game on Penalty Kill comfortable in the knowledge that Vegas will never score on it?"

referee-chris-lee-is-shown-during-the-nhl-game-between-the-nashville-picture-id1232567477

"No, we have realized that it would be a strong possibilty that it could happen, so I will eject all opposing players for "Abuse of Officials" if they even breath in my direction, eventually resulting in Vegas winng by default and giving them a bit of rest... Oh I see we have a guest "

Bill-Money-Gif.jpg

"Oh Chris and Gary! I'm glad I caught you. You forgot your laundry"

Gary-Gift.jpg

"Thank you Bill, You also forgot your laundry"

web1_2016-0330-5504_6607900.jpg

"To Evil"
    "To Evil Indeed Bill"​

cut.jpg

Montreal Canadiens Vs Vegas Golden Knights
    R3 G5 | 6:00PM PT | Series Tied 2-2
    T-Mobile Arena | Las Vegas, NV

:vegas