SCSF Game 5: Montreal Canadiens Vs Vegas Golden Knights | 6:00PM PT | Win Please...

Status
Not open for further replies.
index

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
bettman_phone.jpg

"Get every ref to report to T-Mobile Arena NOW!"

5e4d92ecc6bc5.image.jpg

1297361782002_original.jpg

"I've called you all here today, to discuss our ongoing pro Vegas operations."

garybettman.jpg

"As you know, we ceased abducting visiting teams and Injecting them with "Vegas Flu" after the families became suspicious"

USATSI_12936323.jpg

"But as you all are aware Operation: Refs Blow was a monumental success. By only ever making calls in Vegas's favor we will guarantee them a Cup Finals appearance."

images

"But fans of the other teams are noticing, so I will now hand it over to Chris Lee who will run through this years plan"

referee-chris-lee-adjusts-equipment-during-first-period-national-picture-id1175269014

"Thank you Gary, as you can see here f*** the other teams, every call we make and don't make is for Vegas"

images

"Question. Couldn't a team just spend the whole game on Penalty Kill comfortable in the knowledge that Vegas will never score on it?"

referee-chris-lee-is-shown-during-the-nhl-game-between-the-nashville-picture-id1232567477

"No, we have realized that it would be a strong possibilty that it could happen, so I will eject all opposing players for "Abuse of Officials" if they even breath in my direction, eventually resulting in Vegas winng by default and giving them a bit of rest... Oh I see we have a guest "

Bill-Money-Gif.jpg

"Oh Chris and Gary! I'm glad I caught you. You forgot your laundry"

Gary-Gift.jpg

"Thank you Bill, You also forgot your laundry"

web1_2016-0330-5504_6607900.jpg

"To Evil"
"To Evil Indeed Bill"​

cut.jpg

Montreal Canadiens Vs Vegas Golden Knights
R3 G5 | 6:00PM PT | Series Tied 2-2
T-Mobile Arena | Las Vegas, NV

:vegas

VGK-F.jpg

VGK-D.jpg

Line-up-G.jpg

Ref1.jpg

Ref2.jpg

:habs

MTL-F.jpg

MTL-D.jpg

MTL-G.jpg

Lets Score Some Goals

CarelessPlasticApe-max-1mb.gif
CarelessPlasticApe-max-1mb.gif

NightMist

Mar 18, 2021
I hope for a TBL - Montreal final at this point. Outside of all the ref stuff, what concerns me the most for Montreal is that they played shut-down defense on a super skilled group like Vegas....so much shut down play, that according to the Advanced stats Nhl Network was using, Montreal only gave up one (ONE!) high danger scoring chance in 62:00 of hockey, and Price got beat by it. If you played basically a perfect game for your goalie and you still lose....then what can you do? Its not like Montreal can rely on 3+ goals a game. Basically, if Price is at all leaky like game 4, then its not happening. You have to stop the one high danger chance the defense gave up. They were outstanding. Best defensive effort of the entire playoffs so far.

SotasicA

Aug 25, 2014
Time for Vegas to do what Tampa did in their Game 5 - clearly demonstrate you are the better team. 8-0 is the bar now. The Knights should go for 9-0.

Stubu

Dec 16, 2015
F.
I for one appreciate the bold comedy approach in the OP. If the league gives you lemons, make lemonade. Now let's just hope reffing doesn't get in the way of a thriller of a game 5.

Can't help thinking the winner of this back-breaker is going to take the series.

bobholly39

Mar 10, 2013
Time for Vegas to do what Tampa did in their Game 5 - clearly demonstrate you are the better team. 8-0 is the bar now. The Knights should go for 9-0.

9-0 for the better team is my prediction too.

Hat trick for Caufield
Had trick for Suzuki
2 goals for KK
1 goal for Price (non-empty netter)

Let's do it

DavePoulin4PM

2x NHL all star, Selke winner, NHL exec
Nov 6, 2017
Watching Montreal dominate Vegas in the trenches is like watching a football team dominate at the line of scrimmage, on both sides of the ball.

It is like boys vs men. Montreal is winning in the trenches and will continue to. Montreal the much better team.

Reactions: xxsciroccoxx

Hockeyholic

Apr 20, 2017
Condo My Dad Bought Me
There will be more complaints about the officials (By commentators) than actual penalties on Vegas tonight.

I mean it was pretty dreadful when Montreal was at home. Just think how bad it'll be now back in Vegas?

Montreal overcomes this though and wins 4-3. Then wins game 6 in front of the home fans.

Reactions: xxsciroccoxx
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad