SCSF Game 5: Montreal Canadiens Vs Vegas Golden Knights | 6:00PM PT | Win Please...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uncle Scrooge

Hockey Bettor
Nov 14, 2011
Helsinki
Going with Lehner was a ballsy move that had his risks, but now that it paid off, i don't understand why you go back to Fleury lmao

Playoffs are all about belief. You make a goalie swap and it works and the team gets excited, it usually keeps working at least for a while.

Big Poppa Pump

Holla If Ya Hear Me
Feb 22, 2009
LMAO Gallagher....

Pietrangelo shits bigger than Gallagher...

Gallagher is piss ant size small, just like Gourde

Go sit down you vanilla midget

TheShape

Oct 25, 2018
I wonder if DeBoer is nervous about MAF starting in Montreal?

If Lehner gets shelled tonight. You are in a pickle. You go to a guy with less confidence. Or you go to a guy with a terrible history of play in Montreal. Double edged sword (No pun intended).

If Fleury gets shelled tonight, Lehner starts game 6. No way he doesn't.

That's maybe what he was thinking?

Lehner as a safe net for road game

Sounds like a bunch of overcoaching/overthinking. The series is razor thin at this point, you go with the hothand goalie in Lehner who was sharp and took care of business.

Nothing about this Habs run makes sense, I've watched this game for over 3 decades and don't recall anything like this. Total anomaly.

Reactions: WeAreSoPucked

Ragamuffin Gunner

Lost in the Flood
Aug 15, 2008
Boston
Fleury cost 1 game and the third goal on game 2 was f***ing putrid. 2 shots and already beaten tonight

He's gonna be the downfall of Vegas once again. Lehner playing like a god last game and then you replace him with that lmao. Habs fans happy asf right now
you're fight

its MAFs fault LV is 0-12 on the PP and none of their top 6 forwards have scored

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad