GDT: SCQ Game 1: Montreal Canadiens vs Pittsburgh Penguins 8/1/20 8:00pm EST SN, CBC, TVA

Status
Not open for further replies.

CHfan1

Apr 23, 2012
I may not be on the GDT much, but I will likely be on the PGT. I find I miss too much of the game while trying to keep up with some of the threads. This season wasn't bad because half the threads never made 30 pages. That exhibition game went 45 pages or so.

If you just load a few standard hfboards Habs phrases and hit copy and paste you won’t miss a thing. Like:

• Why is Weal on the PP
  • They should switch around the lines and give (insert centreman here) better wingers
  • This PP sucks
  • Another goal given up in the last minute of a period

Last edited:

Spearmint Rhino

Sep 17, 2013
If you just load a few standard hfboards Habs phrases and hit copy and paste you won’t miss a thing. Like:

• Why is Weal on the PP
  • They should switch around the lines and give (insert centreman here) better wingers
  • This PP sucks
Except today the above will make most happy

I want Weal, Weise and Ouellet double shifted so they match up against both Sid and Makin’s lines

Actually I’ve never been happier to have Claude as our coach

Schooner Guy

Jun 23, 2006
For me losing this series would be a bigger win than if the the Habs actually do win against the Pens. Yeah winning would be a great experience for guys like KK and Suzuki but meh. I'll take that chance at 1st overall and at worst the 9th overall pick since this team really needs some high end talent.

That minute 12.5% probability seems even less now that there's a good chance the Oilers will be in the same lottery.

Reactions: Rozz and sheed36

the

Mar 2, 2012
Montreal
GDT for the first “playoffs” game in years and there’s only 8 pages. :laugh:

Thank you Bergevin

Last edited:

SnapVirus

Jul 16, 2010
Mtl., QC.
Domi on the 4th is a baddddd joke. I dont know what he did to be in the doghouse like that. They want to trade his ass?

Grate n Colorful Oz

Hutson Hawk
Jun 12, 2007
Hockey Mecca

• Why is Weal on the PP
  • This PP sucks

You forgot "guess what Dano did, he killed another play"

Although... that's only one poster, but he does it so often...

@Mrb1p

Reactions: Tyson

Mia

Oct 1, 2015
Montréal
So are they really going with the same lines as last games? It was pretty bad overall so it would be nice.

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
Domi on the 4th is a baddddd joke. I dont know what he did to be in the doghouse like that. They want to trade his ass?

He was the second most used forward at the exhibition game, though. But I do feel bad for him to be with Weal and Weise. It's not that he's on the 4th line that concerns me. It's the guys he's put with that does.

JianYang

Sep 29, 2017

At center, I have him behind Suzuki and Danault right now. At wing, you could stick him on the 2nd line, and the vacant center slot would have been perfect for Thompson had they not shipped him out at the deadline.

FLHabs

Send all your underacheiving prospects!!
Feb 18, 2017
Man people need to stop with the "Lafreniere doesn't want to play in Montreal". IT WAS MISTRANSLATED! That rumor started on the Habs reddit page. The proper translation, like others have said, is that HIS ENTOURAGE doesn't want him to play here, NOT him. Plus I don't think there's any confirmation about that, probably just MTL media trying to get some clicks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad