GDT: [SCP R1 GM5] Dallas Stars @ Calgary Flames - 8:30 PM CT (BSSW)

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
Rather than just setup in the zone they take low danger shots from distance. Just pathetic, low IQ awful hockey.

Rory

Jun 14, 2017
Let’s keep Klingberg and our other vets because we are all in. f*** you management
He was never all in.
Nill is trash. You desperately need offense and he did nothing for that. Fire this coach and all his dumb staff along with the GM.

When you need a goal they load it up. But the awful PP? Naw let’s spread the talent. This has to be the dumbest coach ever.

starsfan86

Sep 27, 2006
He was never all in.
Nill is trash. You desperately need offense and he did nothing for that. Fire this coach and all his dumb staff along with the GM.

When you need a goal they load it up. But the awful PP? Naw let’s spread the talent. This has to be the dumbest coach ever.
Worst pp I’ve seen in my life. My beer league team looks better on the pp.

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
Also, please God do not bring Klingberg back, especially with the contract he wants. Horrible effort tonight. He was just awful.

Reactions: Henderson33

Blindsummit

Jun 3, 2017
Alberta
What I would give for a highly paid captain who can impose himself on a game and make a difference. If only we had one of those.

The Tourist

Jul 11, 2008
Question for the guys who are way smarter and understand salary cap. Is there any possible way for Nill to unload Seguin and Suter?

Benn isn't going anywhere.

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
How do you dump the puck in with the net pulled and send 1 guy to go get it?

I donno man, this system is shit but half the time these players are just f***ing invisible.

And half the time that one player is some slow ass guy to chase it down.

The Tourist

Jul 11, 2008
And half the time that one player is some slow ass guy to chase it down.

There was one dump in where Benn dumped it and Suter went after it. You couldn't find two slower and lazy guys to execute it.

Then of course at the end of the game with the man advantage we dumped it in and only Miro went after it against like three Flames players.

MrHeiskanen

Nov 12, 2017
I donno, every time I watch this f***ing team I think back to Roussel, Eakin, Garbutt, etc. f***ing shit players but they skated hard and played hard.

These guys just float the f*** around and do nothing.

Maybe my memory is shit or something but this team just can't skate, they clutch and grab, late to everything and slow...

M88K

irreverent
May 24, 2014
Question for the guys who are way smarter and understand salary cap. Is there any possible way for Nill to unload Seguin and Suter?

Benn isn't going anywhere.

Not really.
Buying out either of Seguin or Benn, serves 0 purpose. They actually would get more relief for the next few years if they were burried in the AHL( which they cannot do, because of the NMC)

Suter they could buy out, but it won't happen
Short of maybe a trade with SJ where you take back trash like Vlasic (assuming Either would waive), Seguin/Benn are here for the duration

MrHeiskanen

Nov 12, 2017
I just can't see how firing Rick Bowness fixes the core issues with this team though. A new coach still has no second line, Benn, Seguin Faksa, Suter taking up $26.5 million dollars in cap space..

Going to be interesting.

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
One thing is for sure, this team desperately needs more playmakers. Outside of our top line, everyone else genuinely struggles to make plays happen.

Luckily we've got a few in the system coming hopefully soon...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad