GDT: Scoreboard Watching! Boston vs. Tampa

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sep 5, 2008
Honestly, I'd have felt god awful for the Sens if they didn't make it in after the way they've played since January. Absolutely awesome stuff to watch.

If the Pens had one tenth of that team's desperation, urgency and hunger, they'd be a Hell of a team.

Waffle Fries

Mar 7, 2013
Tanner Glass got a point, Stanislav Galiev scored his first career goal, and Ovechkin finished with 81 points.

66-30-33

Jan 24, 2006
Victoria, BC
Thought Ovechkin would win the artross, nope. It's between Benn, Tavares, Crosby now. Hopefully Crosby gets 2 points, Benn and Tavares 0. Isles now have a chance to win home ice.

MtlPenFan

Apr 14, 2010
I wish there was a way to put this down in 140 characters.

The Sens lose Alfie and trade Spezza. Then Anderson (vet), Neil (vet), Phillips (vet) all go down with injuries. The Sens are forced to play their kids and go on an epic run. Youth is served.

Meanwhile, our stupid franchise with its gaggle of GM's decides to go backwards, with retread after retread because "experience", not talent, skill, speed, or youthful enthusiasm wins games.

Honestly, **** off to everyone in management and ownership.

Coach Travis

Back2Back!!!
Jun 29, 2005
Thunder Bay, Ontario
bucketdecals.com
Bet he will be gunning for it.:laugh:

Well regardless...
Sid-But-thats-none-of-my-business.png

Sidney the Kidney

One last time
Jun 29, 2009
After Ottawa's run, he's probably my pick for the Calder.

Even though he might be the oldest looking 22 year old I've ever seen. :laugh:

Stone looked like he was 40 years old even when he was playing as a teenager in the WHL. Dude's just got one of those faces that, if you're in high school with him, you wonder why someone's dad is taking calculus with you.

Callista Rhian

Dec 27, 2014
Land of Ice & Snow
They scratched Seguin from today's game for being late to practice (the sheer absurdity), so Benn's chance's have taken a hit. Shame - If Sid doesn't manage to win the Ross, I want Benn to win it.

And yeah, it would have been heartbreaking if the Sens hadn't managed to make the playoffs. The way they - and MVP Hammond - have been playing has been just incredible.

radapex

Sep 21, 2012
Canada, Eh
I have to admit, the Flyers effort is much higher than I thought it would be. Maybe it's because they can't directly spoil our chances any more since we control our destiny, but they can try to spoil the Sens.

They may hate the Pens, but they've still got pride. Ottawa earned their way into the playoffs, so kudos to them. Now it's time for the Pens to put up or shut up.

If the Pens miss the playoffs, or once they're eliminated, I'll definitely be rooting for the Sens. They're a very fun team to watch. I remember when the Pens used to be fun to watch...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad