GDT: Scoreboard Watching! Boston vs. Tampa

Pancakes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2011
The Isles still have home ice to play for. They can still technically get ahead of the Caps. We could also still pass them and play the Caps as well.

Tomorrow won't be a gimme. Isles will be ready to go - we better be too.

SirBrad

Sep 30, 2009
My gut feeling says the Pens lose the next 2 in OT which will put them in. It only seems right to me.

Jaded-Fan

Mar 18, 2004
Pittsburgh
lemieux.jpg

All is well.

I told ya!

We do not have to change a thing that we have been doing.

Koempel

Mar 8, 2010
Leuven
I guess they sort of have something to play for since the Pens can mathematically still finish ahead of them in the standings, but hopefully they're a bit laid back because they've clinched.

It's actually the Pens' hunger (or lack thereof) that concerns me. This is the epitome of the type of situation that the Pens should come out flying and just kill it. But we've seen too many times this season, the reverse happens and the Pens end up looking like ass.

Well they often come out flying, get a lead and immediately sleep through the final two periods. More likely this is due to an adaptation in the other team's game, but still, doesn't bode too well for the playoffs. Anyway, thank you Florida, though the last few years the worst case scenarios you thought could not happen, did came true. With this bipolar team you never know.

Will Hunting

Immortal Adams
Dec 14, 2011
European Union
Yea, they are going to try to do everything to get JT on the board. Its not going to be an easy game.
Nah.. Lovejoy & Scuds are gonna shut Tavares down. Isles pin us in our zone all game long but Adams scores on a breakaway and then Sid with a secondary empty net assist.. takes the Art Ross.

deakka

Nov 6, 2009
Flyers are throwing the game so they dont help out the pens. the surprise of no one.....

OilerPensfan97

Feb 27, 2014
Saint John, NB
Please win Flyers, I don't want I face the Rangers if we get in.

Ottawa could still win without us having to face New York.

If Ottawa wins, Detroit loses, and Pittsburgh wins in Regulation/OT, then Ottawa finishes 3rd in the Atlantic, Pittsburgh gets 1st wildcard spot, and Detroit gets 2nd wildcard spot.

It's a little risky, but I hope it happens.

Waffle Fries

Mar 7, 2013
I have to admit, the Flyers effort is much higher than I thought it would be. Maybe it's because they can't directly spoil our chances any more since we control our destiny, but they can try to spoil the Sens.

Pancakes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2011
Please win Flyers, I don't want I face the Rangers if we get in.

That doesn't guarantee it. If we beat Buffalo in regulation or OT and Detroit loses in regulation to Carolina we'd finish 7th.

Anyways I don't much care who we play. We're probably one and done. I just want to get in and see what happens because you never know.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad