GDT: Scoreboard Watch - 4/6 - Philadelphia at Detroit 8:00 PM NBCSN, TVA (French)

Gee Wally

Old, Grumpy Moderator
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
HF retirement home
Is this the party?

stock-photo-6552691-serious-young-man-wearing-party-hat-blowing-horn-with-balloons.jpg

http://youtu.be/V6Uo1nNt6LU

Spanky185

Dec 1, 2014
Between BOS and NYC
Yep. What a horrible call to give Det a PP. They've already missed 2 obvious hooks, a couple slashes, and interference all over the place. Then Lee calls Phi for interference when Det is the one interfering. No wonder every fan base hates Lee.

The worst officials in any sport are usually the ones fans of all teams know by name.

HumBucker

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 7, 2005
Toronto
Because this team controlled it's own destiny and pissed it away and now they need another team to bail them out from their own **** up? :laugh:

You do realize that was directed at the team and not the fans, right?

You posted it in a thread specifically for those of us watching the out of town scores.

Altamira

Sep 20, 2013
Massachusetts
More of the same for Detroit. I watched their last game vs Leafs, got away with hooks and holds up and down the ice all game.

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
thats bull **** that should have been a breakaway

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
Glendening a former Providence Bruins looking pretty good right there

missingchicklet

Jan 24, 2010
There must be a special rule I cannot find in the rulebook that allows Detroit to use the free hand to impede the puck carrier without penalty. Garbage style of hockey they play. Hopefully Phi turns it on in the second. They are looking flat.

DitClapper

May 15, 2014
Detroit is such a boring team. Soft, unemotionally play. They are an automatic first round out. It's a shame they got moved to the East.

Replicator

Replicated User
Jan 1, 2014
There must be a special rule I cannot find in the rulebook that allows Detroit to use the free hand to impede the puck carrier without penalty. Garbage style of hockey they play. Hopefully Phi turns it on in the second. They are looking flat.

Yeah, they aren't looking like they showed up tonight.
Not really sure why Giroux is in the box right now.

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
:laugh:

The Flyers are coming thru for us in regulation time. I can feel it.

Its either that or I have heartburn. But either way..

I got on my phone texts to friends yesterday afternoon picking Canes in overtime 2-1, Dont bet against me:laugh:

I hate heartburn

Caper Bruins fan

Dec 4, 2011
Cape Breton
Assuming the worst possible outcome and Detroit wins ,if the Bruins defeat the Wings tomorrow what has to happen for the Bruins to get in ? Beat Ottawa and Detroit loses , what if the Wings win and we end up tied ?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad