Not open for further replies.

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014

Lord Defect

Secretary of Blowtorching
Nov 13, 2013
”I have the greatest Bounty Hunter of all time at my disposal who is really good at tracking....

I know what I need!

Bill Burr to help me track!”
Fett hasn’t been in the game in decades it seems like. Burr has been active probably his whole adult life.

That said, I thought Burr was known as a shooter, and didn’t hear any mention of him tracking in his first episode. It’s kinda weak to be known as a shooter though when you have an automated turret blaster on your shoulder.

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
Fett hasn’t been in the game in decades it seems like. Burr has been active probably his whole adult life.

That said, I thought Burr was known as a shooter, and didn’t hear any mention of him tracking in his first episode. It’s kinda weak to be known as a shooter though when you have an automated turret blaster on your shoulder.

Getting back to the timeline, he went into the Sarlaac Pit five years ago.

ajgoal

Almost always never serious
Jun 29, 2015
Even worse when you consider, i'm pretty sure, he's only supposed to be 40 or so.

Temuera Morrison (the actor) is soon to be 60 though.

Well, he was what, 5-10 in Attack of the Clones? Add 3 for the Clone wars, another 23 for the time between the end of RotS and RotJ, plus 5, so yeah late 30s-early 40s. But you figure that when he also pops up as Rex, he'll actually be too young due to the accelerated aging, so it will average out.

Lord Defect

Nov 13, 2013
I am likely late seeing the rumor, but have you guys seen that Andrew Garfield and Tobey McGuire could be in the next movie? Multiverse!
How is McGuire going to be in it exactly? The version of Spider-Man that dies introduces himself as McGuires Spider-Man.

Reactions: Captain Dave Poulin

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
I am likely late seeing the rumor, but have you guys seen that Andrew Garfield and Tobey McGuire could be in the next movie? Multiverse!

Would absolutely love them to go this route and I am pretty sure they are. Especially with "multiverse" being in the title to Doctor Strange 2 and Doctor Strange joining the case of Spider-Man 3.

no clue how they would do it. But we know Electro from AG's version is going to be in the new one too. So it would sense in a way.

Jamie Foxx's Electro also joining the cast gives this theory even more credibility. What sucks is that Jamie Foxx's Electro was super lame lol

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
6EB8059C-0800-4206-A50A-EA0FC5A6D838.jpeg

TB87

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn
May 30, 2018
I’ve earned myself a free audiobook and I have no idea what to choose. Preferably sci-fi though. Anyone have any suggestions? It’d be greatly appreciated!

Surrounded By Ahos

Las Vegas Desert Ducks Official Team Poster
Sponsor
May 24, 2008
Koko Miami
I’ve earned myself a free audiobook and I have no idea what to choose. Preferably sci-fi though. Anyone have any suggestions? It’d be greatly appreciated!
Old Man's War by John Scalzi!

It's got a really interesting premise. It's set in the semi-near future. Humans are expanding beyond Earth, and the only people they recruit to be soldiers in the military are people 75 and up.

ajgoal

Almost always never serious
Jun 29, 2015
Old Man's War by John Scalzi!

It's got a really interesting premise. It's set in the semi-near future. Humans are expanding beyond Earth, and the only people they recruit to be soldiers in the military are people 75 and up.

Seconded. It's quite good. Was optioned for a movie, kind of died, and now is apparently in the works again at Netflix.

Lord Defect

Nov 13, 2013
The art of war. Get your moneys worth

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad