Sci-Fi and Fantasy Thread - SPOILERS

Status
Not open for further replies.

PALE PWNR

Jul 10, 2010
Sewell NJ
I thought it was an entertaining movie, and perfectly fine. I don't know why it didn't do well.
Because it came out like 2 or 3 months after The Last Jedi came out, and that movie was a gigantic turd. So fatigue was a factor, the prior movie being complete ass was a factor, and honestly I don't think Star Wars has done a very good job at hyping its last couple of movies up. I feel like previews and stuff just have not been there leading up to these movies. I vividly remember not hearing anything about Solo coming out, then all the sudden hey a new star wars movie with young han solo is coming out! In like a month! Anyway, another factor is people love to hate on social media anymore. TLJ legitimately deserved to be criticized to the max, but that criticism just kept coming and coming and it piled on to Solo for no other reason that TLJ just sucked so bad that nobody had any confidence this would be better.

Chinatown88

Daniels QB3
Jan 17, 2012
The Universe
tenor.gif

Magua

Entirely Palatable Product
Apr 25, 2016
Huron of the Lakes
TLJ is not good. It’s not bad either. But it had the potential to be very good, and it’s at worst, an interesting and bold inconsistent movie. But WHY it misfired is not the unorthodox plot reasons I usually here. Except for Canto Bight, which indeed is also not f***ing podracing or Boss Nass.

#TeamBeef

Chinatown88

Daniels QB3
Jan 17, 2012
The Universe
That second one was fine - why didn't they just make more of those? Stupid idiots. You know, the kids of today are going to grow up not having any idea what it means to have standards.

I liked 2011 Thundercats. I was sad when it was canceled after a season. Emmanuelle Chriqui voicing Cheetarah was a bonus.

But this new one is a f***ing dumpster fire and an insult to the franchise. Most new cartoons are f***ing hot Tumblr garbage.

Reactions: Captain Dave Poulin
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad