Confirmed with Link: Schedule for 2013-14 season is released

CBCnutcase

Sep 11, 2007
I found that strange too, they should be airing that game. I know Edmonton and Ottawa dont rate very high with CBC, but I would think there would be enough interest in seeing the Edmonton young guns vs Ottawa young guns that there would be a good audience for that game across the country especially early in the season.
You're right and the Jets don't rate high either.

SensNo1

Sens#1
Oct 11, 2006
Toronto
I USED to like afternoon games, but now that SNET is showing most of them, in all likelihood, I get to see even fewer games on TV! :cry:

CBCnutcase

Sep 11, 2007
I USED to like afternoon games, but now that SNET is showing most of them, in all likelihood, I get to see even fewer games on TV! :cry:
That is the CBC's fault. Before the current contract, the CBC would not show a Sens Sat. game and only Centre Ice subscribers could see the game. Now, at least SNET can show those games providing they are in the afternoon. Had the CBC shown all Sat. games in the past, there wouldn't be this problem. The odd Wednesday game can be on Centre Ice only if TSN does not televise it.

pepty

Let's win it all
Feb 22, 2005
TSN games are now added to the schedule. Anyone outside the Ottawa region can pretty well see now which ones will be broadcast in their area.

Unbiased homer

Classless
Mar 23, 2013
Petawawa
Any one know how many games won't be televised this year on either sportsnet, tsn or cbc? Just curious how many horrible deff games I'm going to have to watch on my lap top lol

gmyx

Aug 14, 2008
Sensville
Any one know how many games won't be televised this year on either sportsnet, tsn or cbc? Just curious how many horrible deff games I'm going to have to watch on my lap top lol

See my post above, just 1.

From the SNET Release:
81 of the 82 games in the 2013-14 season are scheduled to be available on television this season, with the lone game currently not scheduled to be aired will take place on Nov. 27 when the Senators visit Washington

CBCnutcase

Sep 11, 2007
SNEt games added. Guess what... still 1 not on TV, versus Washington!
The only way that game is televised without having NHLCI is if RDS2 shows that game. The Leafs at Pens game is the TSN Wednesday game which is 30 min after the start of the Sens game. The BOS at DET game is on TSN2 and the MTL at BUF game is on RDS. The same thing happened to a Sens game 2 years ago, it was against the Panthers on Feb. 15.

Last edited:

ReginKarlssonLehner

Let's Win It All
May 3, 2010
Dubai Marina
The only way that game is televised without having NHLCI is if RDS2 shows that game. The Leafs at Pens game is the TSN Wednesday game which is 30 min after the start of the Sens game. The BOS at DET game is on TSN2 and the MTL at BUF game is on RDS. The same thing happened to a Sens game 2 years ago, I think it was against the Flyers.

I agree

FolignoQuantumLeap

Don't Hold The Door
Mar 16, 2009
Ottawa
I'd guess Sportsnet Sens would pick up the Caps feed or something. Maybe CentreIce isn't regionally blackedout that night? Hopefully won't be the ghetto Phoenix feed from a few years ago that just used the jumbotron feed with radio. That's AHL live's business now.

ReginKarlssonLehner

Let's Win It All
May 3, 2010
Dubai Marina
How much sportsnet games for Leafs gunna cover Sens games too?

Do you guys know why I cant see Sportsnet games for Ottawa? It makes no ****ing sense blacked out for me cause i live in Toronto.

dumbdick

Galactic Defender
May 31, 2008
Is it just me, or have we been completely under-represented on the HNIC schedule this year?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad