2019 Stanley Cup Final Schedule - BRUINS vs St. Louis

GoBs

Nov 21, 2009
USA
You're taking things out of context.
Nothing wrong for Bruins organization/players talking to those who are used to longer time in between games.
Sharing info and tricks won't arm you.
Being proactive is a great thing.
I agree, I am sure there are some physical but more mental as a take away from the Patriots
Just don’t take any advice from the Celtics players

Bruinfanatic

Apr 22, 2016
Ontario
Who knows how the long layoff will effect the Bruins,but really what was the alternative lose a couple of games and stretch it out ,where who knows it may have turned into a game seven,maybe the Bruins loose a player or too in the process,I think they will be fine,it might take a couple of shifts to get there legs back.But after that they will be fine.Now hopefully the Sharks and Blues pound the crap out of each other

Wiggleboom

Feb 6, 2010
Vancouver
I'm going to game 3 in San Jose/St. Louis! I live near Vancouver so I am hoping for San Jose since it is a short direct flight.

Anyone else going to be there?

Reactions: GabeTravels

PatriceBergeronFan

Jul 15, 2011
USA
60607996_10217797541742959_7025800471658889216_n.jpg

I love it! Enjoy it while we can.

Reactions: Lordstanley

compan

Sep 30, 2009
Nashville
I'm going to game 3 in San Jose/St. Louis! I live near Vancouver so I am hoping for San Jose since it is a short direct flight.

Anyone else going to be there?

I was considering trying to buy a clinching game. STL or SJ would be closer to me than Boston since I live in Seattle.

hrdpuk

Fossa
Sponsor
Jul 5, 2017
Kentucky
I take the pragmatic approach . If your banged up and need rest the best thing is to heal and get rest.

WSS11

Oct 7, 2009
I think you are going to St Louis my friend, this Sharks team is done like dinner.

Sharks are done. I’ve watched them long enough to know when they are. Honestly, I was rooting against the Bruins until now. I hope you sweep these whiney hypocritical :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:. I hope Marchand licks Pietrangelo’s mother’s face then skates away from his dad when he goes to interview him to ask him why he did it.

Reactions: BMC

Braunbaer

May 21, 2012
Sharks are done. I’ve watched them long enough to know when they are.

I think they'll win game 6.
Writing them off entirely is a bit premature.
New game in 2 days ... I don't believe in momentum between games.

WSS11

Oct 7, 2009
I think they'll win game 6.
Writing them off entirely is a bit premature.
New game in 2 days ... I don't believe in momentum between games.

Pavelski, karlsson, Hertl, and Donskoi hurt? On top of that the Blues play perfect hockey. No chance the sharks come back. Just add one more championship on top of your city’s many. As long as the blues get f***ed then I’m good.

patty59

Apr 6, 2008
Lethbridge, Alberta
I think the sharks are too hurt to win the next 2 games. I. Hoping it stretches out to 7 but it's not looming promising, other than the blues not being great at home

BigGoalBrad

Jun 3, 2012
Pavelski, karlsson, Hertl, and Donskoi hurt? On top of that the Blues play perfect hockey. No chance the sharks come back. Just add one more championship on top of your city’s many. As long as the blues get ****ed then I’m good.

We'll see the Sharks are masters at going 7 games every playoff series. I think they are deep enough in terms of talent to win despite being hurt. I'd take the Blues in a G7 right now but its still a toss up.

I think this is a tricky spot for St Louis to close in since the opponent just laid down and didn't put up a fight.

theplayer

Apr 20, 2014
Who knows how the long layoff will effect the Bruins,but really what was the alternative lose a couple of games and stretch it out ,where who knows it may have turned into a game seven,maybe the Bruins loose a player or too in the process,I think they will be fine,it might take a couple of shifts to get there legs back.But after that they will be fine.Now hopefully the Sharks and Blues pound the crap out of each other
the alternative is not to start the finals 6 days after the final 2 teams have been decided

Reactions: Strafer

HumBucker

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 7, 2005
Toronto
Up till now, I was thinking the Blues would be a better match-up for the Bruins, but now I'm kinda hoping the Sharks find a way to win in 7, use up all their energy and will, and then are too banged up and exhausted to do anything against the Bruins.

The CBC/SN commentators were saying that Burns looked burnt-out.

Reactions: Strafer and BMC

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad