Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Boston
60607996_10217797541742959_7025800471658889216_n.jpg
That is so cringeworthy to me

Clint Eastwood

Eff the Habs
Nov 11, 2018
Tell ya fellas. Tickets in nosebleeds going for $550-$600.

Also parking $50 at NS Garage as always which will always be a god damn joke.

f***

rfournier103

Black & Gold ‘till I’m Dead & Cold.
Sponsor
Dec 17, 2011
Massachusetts
Not being a Pats fan I don’t want Brady involved. I want a clean victory :)

I can appreciate that not all Bruins fans are into the Pats, but for us locals, that would be pretty insane if Brady made an appearance at the Final.

upload_2019-5-18_23-6-45.png

Don’t worry... he’s probably too busy water-skiing in Zimbabwe and eating artichoke ice cream to come.

bruins19

Aug 11, 2005
I think he’s got a whole rack of Bruins suits.

He has at least three that I’ve seen him in.
I have mixed emotions about Grapes doing it. I would be afraid of a jinx from the too many men penalty against Montreal that cost us a trip to the final in 1979. Plenty of other candidates. I think I would pass. Love the idea of Big Papi or Terry O’Reilly doing it - especially if they showed a video of Taz beating the hell out of opponents before the flag waving. The place would be rocking. Other people have made some great suggestions as well.

Reactions: rfournier103

rfournier103

Black & Gold ‘till I’m Dead & Cold.
Sponsor
Dec 17, 2011
Massachusetts
I have mixed emotions about Grapes doing it. I would be afraid of a jinx from the too many men penalty against Montreal that cost us a trip to the final in 1979. Plenty of other candidates. I think I would pass. Love the idea of Big Papi or Terry O’Reilly doing it - especially if they showed a video of Taz beating the hell out of opponents before the flag waving. The place would be rocking. Other people have made some great suggestions as well.
Yeah. I hear you there.

When I compiled my list of Orr; Bucyk; Brady; and Ortiz, I picked them because they are ALL multiple champions.

That isn’t to say other people might not be good, too, but if it were up to me, I’d only consider champions.

Reactions: sooshii

BB88

Jan 19, 2015
Healed up and refreshed: Advantage Boston

This honestly worries me.

They were so locked in on the last 5 periods of the series and Rask has been soooo ...ng good, can they get to that level again for puck drop in game 1 with this rest?

Kate08

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 30, 2010
Regarding the rest thing, I’ve finally landed on the following.

If the extra hurts them more than it helps them and throws them out of a rhythm that severely, then they have been playing above their abilities for the last 6-ish games and shouldn’t win anyways.

I don’t believe that to be true, so I’ve decided to stop worrying about it.

Rask will be the most important piece to get seeing the puck as well as he was to close out the ECF, but he’s been so dialed in this year I have confidence he’ll work his way back to top form.

Spooner st

Jan 14, 2007
Regarding the rest thing, I’ve finally landed on the following.

If the extra hurts them more than it helps them and throws them out of a rhythm that severely, then they have been playing above their abilities for the last 6-ish games and shouldn’t win anyways.

I don’t believe that to be true, so I’ve decided to stop worrying about it.

Rask will be the most important piece to get seeing the puck as well as he was to close out the ECF, but he’s been so dialed in this year I have confidence he’ll work his way back to top form.
I think the whole team/organization is dialed in.
These guys have one goal... and one goal only.

The National

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2017
Los Angeles
A little worried about Rask cooling off but that’s about it.

The time off will be useful for the rest of the team, especially Chara and others playing with injuries.

Reactions: rfournier103

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
I will say I am really proud of the players and coaching staff. I never thought they would be playing in the finals this season. The amount of injuries was unreal.

IMO they are playing like brothers or a pack of wolves (DIRE wolves). The chemistry seems excellent. It was the same in 2011.

The waiting is the hardest part. It is nice to have a couple of days but 11 ???

GO B's !

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad