Post-Game Talk: SCF GAME 7 - Heartbreak at the Hub on Causeway - St. Louis Wins The Stanley Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruins4Life136

Apr 30, 2019
Wish our players saw them celebrating on our home ice. Maybe it would hurt them or motivate them but who am I kidding. This team missed a golden opportunity. Marchand can cry all he wants but he stunk.

Boston Bandit

Aug 2, 2005
Screenshot_2019-06-12-22-49-48~2.png

McGarnagle

Yes.
Aug 5, 2017
I'm just mentally shattered in a million pieces

I'm completely mad at them for no-showing and giving no effort
But they also dominated the first period and got the worst luck in history
But Marchand missed an open net and cost us a goal, which pretty much tipped the whole game
THey f***ign choked
But the refs stole game 5 and we should've won the cup Sunday

They're completely awful, but also the better team. It's all too confusing. I just hate everything and want the NHL to collapse and never play another game.

Bruins4Life136

Apr 30, 2019
This one has a feeling of finality to it. I don't think this team sniffs the cup finals for a long time. In 2013 they lost to a better team. They blew it big time this year.

When you still have teams like tampa and Washington it’s tough to come back here.

Reactions: KrazyLegs

4ORRBRUIN

Sep 27, 2005
boston
Pietrangelo goal was a major dagger, Brad should be ashamed of the effort on that play.

Either way Binnington played well, we didn’t take advantage of our scoring chances in the 1st when we had them.

The loss isn’t on Tuukka but man will this follow him.

He needs to go for his own sake. He deserved better by his performance in the playoffs but he needs to go for many reasons

KrejciWinger

Nov 3, 2015
Anyone blaming Tuukka deserves to be hit by a bus
Anyone defending him is also a bad look.
No denying he carried us here, but what's with him in the last game? The first goal his stick isn't at five hole. The second goal all Marchand.

Still, if when Grzelcyk scored the game were 2-1, team would have been a hell of a lot more motivated.

Reactions: charliesangel

TheReal13Linseman

Now accepting BitCoin
Oct 26, 2005
Nation's Capital
ROR outplayed Bergy
Tarasenko outplayed Pasta
Marchand was nowhere to be seen.

This is what it came down to. Anything else was about on par. They probably could have won if it wasn't for the shameful actions after game 3 in which the league just decided to stop calling penalties that were called penalties before, but I don't blame it on the refs. You have to win it 5on5 and couldn't do it. You cannot lose 3 out of 4 at home and expect to win a series. Impossible.
Don’t forget about our highest paid player, DK46. He should be ashamed

Reactions: Lady Rhian

Boston Bruno

Mostly not serious input..
Nov 2, 2002
Calgary
Pietrangelo goal was a major dagger, Brad should be ashamed of the effort on that play.

Either way Binnington played well, we didn’t take advantage of our scoring chances when we had them.

The loss isn’t on Tuukka but man will this follow him.
I totally agree.

4 goals on 18 shots will be the banner.

Unfortunate that is smears the body of his playoff work.

AlpineLager

The way she *** goes
Jul 4, 2007
New Brunswick
Anyone blaming Tuukka deserves to be hit by a bus

Absolutley cant blame the guy considering we dont get to where we did without him.. he was on another level most of these playoffs.

That being said, be wasnt tonight. Had we scored first in that first period i feel the outcome is different. As many have touched on, its hard to win a series when your top 2 lines are absent for the most part. Tough tough loss tonight that wont be forgotten for a while

Bruins4Life136

Apr 30, 2019
I'm just mentally shattered in a million pieces

I'm completely mad at them for no-showing and giving no effort
But they also dominated the first period and got the worst luck in history
But Marchand missed an open net and cost us a goal, which pretty much tipped the whole game
THey ****ign choked
But the refs stole game 5 and we should've won the cup Sunday

They're completely awful, but also the better team. It's all too confusing. I just hate everything and want the NHL to collapse and never play another game.

It hurts man especially at home but the sun will shine tomorrow.

McGarnagle

Yes.
Aug 5, 2017
I feel like anyone claiming Binnington stole this one must not have been paying attention to the game. He was rarely tested and even the best chances against him were cases where the shooter couldn't elevate the puck so he just had to get a leg on it. And I literally can't remember a single 2nd chance opportunity. Classic case of the Bruins unwillingness to get to the dirty areas making an opposing goalie look way better than they are. That guy is Cam Ward/Andrew Hammond all over again. Flash in the pan. Watch...in 2 years tops he'll be a memory, not a star.
All his first period saves were good optics but not substance. But they gave them all the confidence anyway.

f*** Binnington, terrible goalie. Doesn't deserve a cup. He's the next Cam Ward and will be nothing in 4 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad