SCF Game 5: Washington Capitals @ Vegas Golden Knights | 8:00 PM ET | CBC, SN, TVAS, NBC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mugzy97

#StandWitness
Mar 3, 2015
Halifax, NS
If Washington wins, Ovie will be the first captain to raise the cup that is not a Canadian or an American, correct? I believe there were 4 American captains in history to win it and the rest were Canadians. Correct me if I'm wrong.

KJoe88

Forever Lost.
May 18, 2012
Trenton, MI
I’m honestly afraid to type because sometimes I’m superstitious. No, I’m definitely superstitious.

Good luck, Caps fans. It’s been fun being on your bandwagon assuming it ends tonight (hopefully). The only difference this time is that I genuinely believe the Caps deserve it and I’m actually bandwagoning a team I actually like, lol.

Dread it, run from it, destiny still arrives.

Caps fans- destiny has arrived.

Last edited:

mouz135

Apr 27, 2013
Caps gonna bloooow it. Force a game 6 in their barn and make them nervous!

CarolinaBlueJacket

Mar 3, 2011
North Carolina
Pulling for the Caps ever since they beat my Jackets. They will do it tonight....or in game 6....or 7....or Vegas will make an epic comeback and I am sticking with that prediction!

Out of nothing more than jealousy as a long suffering Jackets fan I really want the Knights to not get back into the playoffs for the next 20 years. This year was just way too easy and they have no appreciation what it takes to get where they are. Also no way Karlsson has a repeat next year. I will predict that he will never get above 20 goals again in his career.

Reactions: ALLCAPSALLTHETIME

Tofveve

Mar 10, 2013
The West
I don't think this one is over. But have to keep cheering for the Caps. Go Caps!

This has been a great series no matter what happens tonight! Both teams have been amazing this playoffs!

Reactions: ALLCAPSALLTHETIME

pbgoalie

Aug 8, 2010
I’d like to see Vegas win tonight

Caps have done a great job exorcising some demons, and I’d love to see how they respond IF Vegas can get them thinking a little for a game 6......
Plus, I hate when hockey season ends

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad