GDT: SCF Game 5: Washington Capitals @ Vegas Golden Knights | 5:00PM | Do Or Die Edition

Vegan Knight

Feb 16, 2018
I don't see how Merrill making mistakes would have been any worse than Sbisa making mistakes.

Bart9349

Jul 4, 2016
Quite a year. Quite a run. Quite an end. Go Knights!

GripheartCERT.gif

The Duck Knight

Henry, you're our only hope!
Feb 6, 2012
So our Defensive Core are getting the names on the cup right?

Engelland/Sbisa/Theo should have first crack at hoisting the Cup. Those 3 were so out of their depth in this series it's not even funny. At least Theo could get better.

This team could really use some star power this summer to carry the load. Our middle six was trash for the better part of the last 10 games.

Boris Zubov

No relation to Sergei, Joe
May 6, 2016
Back on the east coast
Congrats to the Knights. What a season. Bravo. Can't wait to see what they do for an encore.

Caps earned it, but boy do they play sh!tbag hockey. Just a bunch of dirty cheapshot players. Hard to respect a team like that.

Reactions: VegasKnightlife

Nevada Jones

I like hockey.
Jun 28, 2017
Somewhere in Oregon.
Good news...Cup hoisted at T-Mobile.

Bad news...wrong team.

Still, congrats to the Caps..better team or team that played better, either way they deserved it.

At least we put up a fight this game, but was gonna be uphill after this anyway. Shame we weren't at our best this series, but credit to the Caps.

Amazing, unexpected year for VGK. All season proved the doubters wrong and pissed off the haters. :laugh: Not sure I'll ever enjoy a season more than this one, even when we do win the Cup next year. :thumbu:

Thank you! :vegas Thank you!

For everything on and off the ice!

Reactions: Boris Zubov

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
They went out fighting. Can't ask for more than that I guess.

Amazing year. Amazing getting this far. Wish there was more of a fight but it can't be helped.

Heartbreaking it had to end on a truly lucky play for Washington.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad