GDT: SCF Game 5: Washington Capitals @ Vegas Golden Knights | 5:00PM | Do Or Die Edition

hangman005

Face for Radio, Voice for Silent Movies
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
DfF_j4AVQAIZB03.jpg:large

Washington Capitals @ Vegas Golden Knights
5:00 PM Pacific
T-Mobile Arena| Las Vegas, NV
NBCSN_Alternate_logo-300x219.png

(Click for link to listen online)

:vegas

Marchessault Karlsson Smith
Tuch Haula Neal
Tatar Eakin Carpenter
Nosek Bellemare Reaves

McNabb Schmidt
Theodore Engelland
Sbisa Miller

Fleury

:caps

Ovechkin Kuznetsov Wilson
Vrana Backstrom Oshie
Burakovsky Eller Connolly
Stephenson Beagle Smith-Pelly

Kempny Carlson
Orlov Niskanen

Orpik Djoos

Holtby

PUMP UP SONG OF THE GAME

Vegas Needs To: Fully Believe the Lyrics of the Song.
Washington Needs To: Also Believe the lyrics of the Song. (And Lose 3 Straight)​

CJhRvppb7eGVG.gif

LETS LIGHT THE LAMP!

:vegas GO KNIGHTS GO! :vegas

Last edited:

hangman005

Face for Radio, Voice for Silent Movies
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
Lines may need updating as the teams wake up and we get an idea of who is and is not playing. Also if one of the mods is able to add the Game 5 pic from the Golden Knights Twitter to the top of the post when they post it, it would be much appreciated because I'm going to be asleep for the next 8 hours.

Reactions: Supermassive

The Duck Knight

Henry, you're our only hope!
Feb 6, 2012
^ We have Mufasa on our side. How can we lose?

Timon and Pumba are gonna be making cameos in the movie after this miracle comeback. :laugh:

Boris Zubov

No relation to Sergei, Joe
May 6, 2016
Back on the east coast
From today's morning skate, and I think this is so very cool. :)

That's very cool. Whatever happens tonight, I know all of us should be very proud of this team. From where this started less than a year ago to be in this position tonight is just nothing short of amazing. Hope the guys felt the love at practice.

nickp91

Jun 29, 2011
Knights find the will to extend the series or are they physically and mentally done for the year? Lets hope for a great game for the FANS in Vegas

Nevada Jones

I like hockey.
Jun 28, 2017
Somewhere in Oregon.
That's very cool. Whatever happens tonight, I know all of us should be very proud of this team. From where this started less than a year ago to be in this position tonight is just nothing short of amazing. Hope the guys felt the love at practice.
Truth, truth, truth. Hope for a good showing tonight, but no matter what happens, this team has accomplished things in and for this community far more important than winning the Cup. :nod:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->