BRUINS GDT SCF GAME 5 - St. Louis (2) @ BRUINS (2) - Second Period

Status
Not open for further replies.

bwdrums1

Dec 14, 2017
Z not making clears when they are available has become a chronic problem and will bite them in the a**. I don't know what he is thinking on most of these. Sooooooo frustrating......

missingchicklet

Jan 24, 2010
Blues only seem to get called for Delay of Game. Otherwise over the last 4 periods I think only a slash was called. Then they handed out penalties when the game didn't matter.
It's f***ing ridiculous and obvious what is going on. Bs were easily the better team that period yet the Bs got the only really penalty called on them, and it was for something that was very minor compared to a good half dozen other things. Man, I don't know how Bruce and the Bs brass can take it up the ass game after game and not erupt on these shit heads. I would most definitely be having a talk with them before the second starts after seeing the replays of what is going on.

Gonzothe7thDman

Jun 24, 2007
Central, Ma
Blues only seem to get called for Delay of Game. Otherwise over the last 4 periods I think only a slash was called. Then they handed out penalties when the game didn't matter.

EDIT: It was a high stick.

So in the last 4 periods of Blues play, other than a penalty in garbage time and the 1 high stick, you are telling me the Blues haven't committed more than 1 physical infraction?????

C'monnnnn

Trap Jesus

Feb 13, 2012
First line was buzzing at the end of the period but Binnington was hot.

D need to figure out this forecheck, it's cause major issues. Horrible ice isn't helping though

PatriceBergeronFan

Jul 15, 2011
USA
great call on that barbashev elbow to the face. oh wait. it's called games against the blues.

if marchand hit anyone on the blues like that he'd get 20 game suspension.

blues are almost as unlikeable as the habs at this point.

Disdainful. Habs are always #1 but even they are about instigating and turtling.

This team is about maiming and that is completely devoid of honor and integrity and pisses me off a ton.

Reactions: Save By Thomas

bobbyorr04

Bruins fan 4ever
Sponsor
Apr 12, 2011
Not a SINGLE penalty on the Blues, except the obligatory delay of game. So far, a slash, a high stick, 2 clear hooks, an elbow to the head of Bergy, a high hit on Charlie, and a suspendable hit to Mojo's head not called. That's at least 5 obvious PPs. Yet, Marchy gets called for a nothing play. A play where not even the Blues were upset when they usually play pinball with whoever comes at their goalie with a late stick. I swear if there is any contact with Rask whatsoever this game it ****ing better be called.

I was really hoping the refs were going to call a fair game tonight

...but it looks like they are more worried about Berube's whining again

If the refs are out to screw us (again)....this game could get ugly

Reactions: PatriceBergeronFan
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad