Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
upload_2019-6-6_21-0-45.png

Johnny4778

Jan 26, 2006
0-0 if I’m the toad team that’s where I wanna be.... is nbc turning volume down or is td garden quiet tonight? Don’t sound like there a 7th player there?

finchster

Jul 12, 2006
Antalya
Not really puck was behind the goalie , terrible call. Again Blues get called for zero infractions but an over the glass is a F joke
No, he kind of speared him in the gut rather than made a play for the puck. Oh well penalty over and period over.

Anyway, beware of the long change this period. It hasn't done the Bruins any favours

missingchicklet

Jan 24, 2010
Not a SINGLE penalty on the Blues, except the obligatory delay of game. So far, a slash, a high stick, 2 clear hooks, an elbow to the head of Bergy, a high hit on Charlie, and a suspendable hit to Mojo's head not called. That's at least 5 obvious PPs. Yet, Marchy gets called for a nothing play. A play where not even the Blues were upset when they usually play pinball with whoever comes at their goalie with a late stick. I swear if there is any contact with Rask whatsoever this game it f***ing better be called.

goflyakite

Apr 29, 2011
Ontario
Trash NHL officiating had to even up the PPs before the period was over to show that they call it even by the numbers even though the Blues were getting absolutely dominated for 20 minutes and apparently committed no stick or body infractions. Incredible.

I wonder how nice it must have felt for the Blues to play a game 7 double OT game and receive no penalty the entire game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad