SCF Game 4: Vegas Golden Knights @ Washington Capitals | 8 PM ET | CBC, SN, TVAS, NBC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jun 15, 2007
Couple things.

First, your post is blank when I use my Chrome browser. I can only see it on Firefox.

Second, are there cameras embedded in the corner baseboards that I was unaware of?
Yes.

I think at Capital One Arena they are under the Geico ads. Try to spot them tonight.

Also I recently switched from Chrome to Firefox after like 10 years because Chrome has become a buggy for me.

NoVaCapsFan

Apr 19, 2017
34189160_10209163798891528_4351259156016005120_n.jpg

Photo of Stanley Cup taken from near my seats on Saturday night.... LGC!!!

Reactions: Sam Spade and Sk8M8

NoVaCapsFan

Apr 19, 2017
Band practice tonight. Me and the other singer will be streaming the game, passing info back and forth in the middle of songs, and pissing off the other guys. Get in line, art, it's the SCF.

Ditto. Band mates couldn't believe when I said I would show up for practice. We should be done by 9:30 so will catch at least part of the game (I've got a feeling we get OT tonight ... )

Reactions: Lshap

Tofveve

Mar 10, 2013
The West
Caps don't have time for fluff and Medieval Times hocus pocus.
Perhaps you're rooting for the wrong team given your post on the Golden Nights board?

"The OP for your thread should be the one for main board. I'm going to make a comment there. Their preseason game __ shtick is getting a bit old. Not nearly creative or informative enough for a SCF game thread. /rant."

Gee you're a stickler for irrelevant details. I've been pretty clear throughout this playoffs I like both teams and it's a 1a to 1b sort of situation for me, but I am cheering for the Caps. I think that's my third post ever on their board. Again, I was giving props to a much better, more informative GDT OP. I'm glad between your sherlocking and my assistance in providing details prior to my activity that we have come to a fuller understanding of things.

:dunno:

OviTaughtMe

Jun 17, 2013
PG County
Schtick. The Caps are playing better than Vegas. Holtby is playing very well. Ovi is on a mission. reverse jinx? GTFO. I thought maybe Vegas had a chance after game 1 but the Caps went right back to doing what they do best. PP and that damn cycle in the O zone. Deadly. It just wears out the other team until they finally break.

Unless Vegas does something drastic this is all but over. NO JINX. I know some of you haven't been here before but let's pretend. I've been nothing but complimentary to teh Caps outside of that cheap shot artist Wilson.

Ok. But I’m still watching you...

txpd

Jan 25, 2003
New Bern, NC
I know there's probably some superstition/luck involved with the simplistic GDTs . . . But some info is nice for a SCF. The VGK GDT OP is stellar. Just saying.

Anyway, go Caps! Hoping for a good, competitive game with no injuries!

superstition? no. many teams boards have incredible deep GDT opens that are exhausting. They make the media game day notes provided by teams look thin.

I come to the GDT to talk about the game. Not watch every game winning goal on video between the teams over the past 5 years.

We have our way. Sorry you don't like it, but we are consistant

Sentinel

May 26, 2009
New Jersey
www.vvinenglish.com
Caps have been too much for Vegas so far. I don't think much changes tonight. We're all looking at 3-1 after tonight. I don't think there's anything Vegas can do outside of Fleury stealing one.

This is all but over.
They can start by hitting the net. I've never seen so many missed shots (not "blocked shots," not "saved shots") from so close. This got nothing to do with Fleury.

StrikingDistance

Buford T. Justice
Mar 19, 2015
DC
Gee you're a stickler for irrelevant details. I've been pretty clear throughout this playoffs I like both teams and it's a 1a to 1b sort of situation for me, but I am cheering for the Caps. I think that's my third post ever on their board. Again, I was giving props to a much better, more informative GDT OP. I'm glad between your sherlocking and my assistance in providing details prior to my activity that we have come to a fuller understanding of things.

:dunno:

Here's all the info you need for the game:

011b05a366b84c0d38eeb7f900bc9974.jpg

Reactions: Sk8M8 and mrv52
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad