SCF Game 4: Vegas Golden Knights @ Washington Capitals | 8 PM ET | CBC, SN, TVAS, NBC

Status
Not open for further replies.

T REX

Feb 28, 2013
Caps have been too much for Vegas so far. I don't think much changes tonight. We're all looking at 3-1 after tonight. I don't think there's anything Vegas can do outside of Fleury stealing one.

This is all but over.

Tofveve

Mar 10, 2013
The West
I know there's probably some superstition/luck involved with the simplistic GDTs . . . But some info is nice for a SCF. The VGK GDT OP is stellar. Just saying.

Anyway, go Caps! Hoping for a good, competitive game with no injuries!

Dec 19, 2008
NoVA
deJOTna.gif

StrikingDistance

Buford T. Justice
Mar 19, 2015
DC
I know there's probably some superstition/luck involved with the simplistic GDTs . . . But some info is nice for a SCF. The VGK GDT OP is stellar. Just saying.
Anyway, go Caps! Hoping for a good, competitive game with no injuries!

Caps don't have time for fluff and Medieval Times hocus pocus.
Perhaps you're rooting for the wrong team given your post on the Golden Nights board?

"The OP for your thread should be the one for main board. I'm going to make a comment there. Their preseason game __ shtick is getting a bit old. Not nearly creative or informative enough for a SCF game thread. /rant."

T REX

Feb 28, 2013
He’s been doing the same Schtick since the TB series lol.

Poor guy. He took the loss pretty hard i guess and is still trying to reverse jinx us for whatever reason

Schtick. The Caps are playing better than Vegas. Holtby is playing very well. Ovi is on a mission. reverse jinx? GTFO. I thought maybe Vegas had a chance after game 1 but the Caps went right back to doing what they do best. PP and that damn cycle in the O zone. Deadly. It just wears out the other team until they finally break.

Unless Vegas does something drastic this is all but over. NO JINX. I know some of you haven't been here before but let's pretend. I've been nothing but complimentary to teh Caps outside of that cheap shot artist Wilson.

Name Nameless

Don't go more than 10 seconds back on challenges
Apr 12, 2017
Caps have been too much for Vegas so far. I don't think much changes tonight. We're all looking at 3-1 after tonight. I don't think there's anything Vegas can do outside of Fleury stealing one.

This is all but over.

The most annoying thing in this series is seeing the Vegas-fans starting to blame Fleury for not winning game 2 and 3 for them. Say, if he hadn't been so good, they would have been down 2-0 before first intermission on Saturday, not mentioning they wouldn't been allowed to play in the SCF at all. The fact Caps obviously has quit trying to score softies -the kind of softies all goalies normally gives away, if you just try them enough- makes his save percentage drop. But man, he has still been solid or better than solid. Good thing I root against them anyways.:naughty:

How is the Caps ice? Does Vegas thrive on bad ice, preferably bare concrete?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad