GDT: SCF Game 3: Vegas Golden Knights @ Washing Machine Capitals | 5:00PM | Defense Do Gooder Edition

Who Wins Game 3

• Both Touched Their Conference Cups, They Both Lose!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
Hopefully our bottom six (mostly third line) forward group can play better today. If there's not marked improvement then surely some change would have to be in order.
I don't think our 4th has been to bad, I think our Middle 6 need to step up big time. Lines 2 and 3 have not been anywhere near effective enough.

willy702

Jul 3, 2016
Hopefully our bottom six (mostly third line) forward group can play better today. If there's not marked improvement then surely some change would have to be in order.

I think most of that should be directed at one player, Eakin. I followed him at the last game probably more than I should have because he is and continues to be an utter turnover machine. He's fine on defense and does ok in the center duties there, but moving forward his passes constantly miss or are behind someone, his dump ins seem to get blocked half the time and he doesn't seem to be able to get off a shot or a quality pass in the offensive zone, ever. I mean really its a miracle he scored the goal against the Kings, even with an empty net that seemed like a sure heel of the stick moment coming.

I have no clue how someone could be so inept at this with all his experience, its sad. He's doomed the third line to be the equivalent of a fourth line on most teams.

Bart9349

Jul 4, 2016
Logged in. Adult beverage in hand. And ready to go.

Gexcited.gif

willy702

Jul 3, 2016
I'm posting from a sports bar in Denver and I had to ask to have the game and sound turned on in my section. They have 5 baseball games on the TVs and seems like most people want to watch that. There is just nothing you can do for some people, they were just born that way I guess...

Reactions: Nevada Jones

willy702

Jul 3, 2016
So is Kepmny who wiped out during warm ups.... No doubt the main boards are trying to sell it was all due to the dirty dirty knights.

Yeah no kidding. If the Caps played in the Pacific Division they would miss the playoffs from all their glass players getting hurt by a few Ducks, Kings and Oilers checking lines.

Bart9349

Jul 4, 2016
Yeah no kidding. If the Caps played in the Pacific Division they would miss the playoffs from all their glass players getting hurt by a few Ducks, Kings and Oilers checking lines.

I am surprised how well the Knights survived (even thrived) in the Pacific. At times, the rest of the Pacific division seemed to be full of lumbering oafs, with a rare exception in a few players.

LadyStanley

Sep 22, 2004
Sin City
:biglaugh:

big emphasis that game would start on time in wdc, none of this wasted time due to big vgk production

and then sajak gets in there and has a big pre-intro speech and they aren't singing national anthem until nearly 23 minutes after the hour (8 minutes late)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad