GDT: SCF Game 3: Vegas Golden Knights @ Washing Machine Capitals | 5:00PM | Defense Do Gooder Edition

Who Wins Game 3

• Both Touched Their Conference Cups, They Both Lose!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
DesXZVSVAAAdzmn.jpg:large

Vegas Golden Knights @ Washington Capitals
5:00 PM Pacific
Capital One Arena| Washington, DC
NBCSN_Alternate_logo-300x219.png

(Click for link to listen online)

:vegas

Marchessault Karlsson Smith
Perron Haula Neal
Tuch Eakin Carpenter
Nosek Bellemare Reaves

McNabb Schmidt
Theodore Engelland
Sbisa Miller

Fleury

:caps

washing-machine-242513.jpg

CJhRvppb7eGVG.gif

LETS LIGHT THE LAMP!

:vegas GO KNIGHTS GO! :vegas

Last edited:

Nevada Jones

I like hockey.
Jun 28, 2017
Somewhere in Oregon.
gotta win one of two. hopefully be like the san jose series, where we got the first roadie. a loss today would make monday far too stressful. don't like the must win situations. nope. :shakehead

go!!!!! :vegas go!!!!!

jeez, had to go back and lowercase things...almost forgot! :laugh:

Reactions: Boris Zubov

Pirate Deadpool

Mar 3, 2011
Las Vegas, NV
Praying that Tuch winds up on the 2nd line where he's the most capable tonight.

morning skate had him on the 2nd line. tuch on the 2nd line means that you got neal who is another power forward on the same line which makes neal pass more because tuch is more of a shoot first guy so to me it's not as balanced as tuch on the 3rd. the problem is that eakin and carp are not good playmakers or shooters so the 3rd line becomes more of a grinder line. if it was up to me, i'd be willing to give tatar a chance on the 3rd. maybe turk likes how carp is at puck possession?

BattleBorn

50% to winning as many division titles as Toronto
Feb 6, 2015
Bellevue, WA
morning skate had him on the 2nd line. tuch on the 2nd line means that you got neal who is another power forward on the same line which makes neal pass more because tuch is more of a shoot first guy so to me it's not as balanced as tuch on the 3rd. the problem is that eakin and carp are not good playmakers or shooters so the 3rd line becomes more of a grinder line. if it was up to me, i'd be willing to give tatar a chance on the 3rd. maybe turk likes how carp is at puck possession?
Perron on the 3rd and Tuch on the 2nd makes the most sense to me in the current situation.

Tuch's in front of the net, which is something we need against Holtby.

Pirate Deadpool

Mar 3, 2011
Las Vegas, NV
Perron on the 3rd and Tuch on the 2nd makes the most sense to me in the current situation.

Tuch's in front of the net, which is something we need against Holtby.

Neal also likes to play in front of the net too. I guess that's why I feel that having 2 power forwards on a single line isn't a great idea. It forces Neal to go away from what he's best at. I think the real problem of Tuch on the 3rd is having offensively challenged linemates.

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
I hereby declare that if the Knights lose this game that HanSolo must put his undefeated gdt streak on the line and create a gdt for games 4 and 5.

Having said that, the Knights better not lose this game. Go Knights Go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nickp91

Jun 29, 2011
Pat Sajak announcing the lineups Much better than Imagine Dragons Going to be watching the Stanley Cup tonight and not the NBA Finals starring the Golden State Referees

Vegan Knight

Feb 16, 2018
Hopefully our bottom six (mostly third line) forward group can play better today. If there's not marked improvement then surely some change would have to be in order.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad